Percy Weasley x Reader

🍪Fluff🍪

A owl flew threw the window, I quickly got up and toke the letter from its beak. I got some food and gave it to the owl who happily ate it, I pet it's head and the owl flew off.I opened the letter and it stated
Dear, Y/n
I would love for you to come visit us, it seems as we haven't been able to talk at all, I mean you're my daughter in law! Anyways I do hope you come and possibly Percy...but he seems to not want to visit so if he doesn't it'll be fine
Sincerely, Molly Weasley.

I smiled at the letter and decided to write back to her.

I sat at my desk and tried my best to write what I was supposed to but I had no clue what I was doing.I put down my quill and looked around my shared bedroom.
I looked at the ground and saw a briefcase I sighed and got up from my chair.

I picked it up instantly knowing that it was Percy's. I didn't bother calling him as he was extremely busy at the ministry.

I put on my shoes and freshened up.I had to go give it to him since it wouldn't waste as must time and I also had to talk to him about the letter.

I grabbed the briefcase and went outside locking the door behind me.I looked up at the sky to see it clear without clouds. I smiled and continued walking.I decided to not use teleportation as it seemed to be normal and nice day.

I looked around and saw all the muggles laughing. I looked up at the kings cross sign.

I saw the familiar Red telephone booth.I walked to it and opened the door I went in and closed the door behind me.I dialed the numbers "62442" I saw less and less as it went down revealing all the people swarming around trying to get to their offices. I got out and went to Percy's office.

I looked inside and it didn't seem that he was in there.
"Excuse me, do you know where Percy is?" I asked a lady
"Oh are you Percy's wife?" She asked and I nodded
"Well, he's in meeting at the moment but it should be over in a little so just wait here" she said kindly and I mouthed a thank you.

After a while Percy came over
"Hello" I said and he smiled
"Hey...i'm guessing you brought me-"
"Briefcase" I said cutting him off.
"Well, thank you.I really need to stop rushing"
"Yes you do! I don't want to have to come down here all the time" I said laughing he smiled and gave me a kiss on the forehead.I gave him the briefcase and he smiled
"Well, I have to back to work" he said
"Oh wait" I said loudly he raised an eyebrow

"Um, I think we should visit your family"
"Y/n we've been over this i'm too busy to go and visit them-"
"I know but i'm sure that your parents and siblings miss you..."
"I can't Y/n"
"Yes you can! I mean you haven't seen them in years it's honestly quite sad"

"Y/N I AM NOT GOING TO THAT HOUSE!" Percy yelled causing me to shake a little
"Why? They miss you so much!"
"I have more important things to worry about" Percy replied sternly
"POWER ISN'T EVERYTHING PERCY! You can't just disown your own family!" I shouted tears threatening to fall.
"I'm not going and that's final.Now go" he said running a hand through his ginger hair.I sighed while wiping my face which was filled with tears.
"You're a fucking asshole" I said sternly before walking out. Others stared at me as I walked but I didn't give a shit.

I finally got home and I toke a shower.I dried my hair with a towel and noticed the blank piece of paper on my desk. I put down the towel on the bed and sat on my chair.I sighed and picked up my quill and opened my ink.I then began to write
"Hello, this is Y/n I would love to come visit you all! I haven't talked to you all in a while~ I will try to make some time in my schedule!" 
I left out the part of percy not wanting to go.I put the letter in a envelope and wrote the address on the back and gave it to my owl, she kept the envelope in her claws and flew out of the opened window.

Percy wasn't home from work, I sat on my bed as I drowned in my own tears.I tried my best to fall asleep but I couldn't.
_________________________________________

I decided it was time to visit the Weasleys.I put on my outfit and did my hair.Percy wasn't home so I just assumed he was at work. I put on some makeup trying to cover up my tearstained face, my eyes were puffy and red.I sighed and went out.

I soon saw the burrow and knocked on the door, I heard chatting through the door I stepped back as soon as I heard the door opening.
"Oh, Y/n dear how good it is to finally see you!" Mrs.Weasley said pulling me into big hug, Mr.Weasley smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Hey there, Y/n!" Fred and George said in unison
"Hello" I responded pulling them both into a small hug.
I went into the living room and Ginny instantly stood up and hugged me
"I missed you so much" she said her word muffled.
"I missed you too, Ginny" I replied she let go and I saw Ron and ruffled his hair.Whenever I came to the burrow it was always a lot of hugging.Since I didn't come often.

I was talking to Ginny before someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around and saw a familiar face.
I felt a tear drop down my cheek.
"Hey there" Percy said smiling slightly, I quickly put arms around his neck and hugged him not wanting to let go, my eye quickly shut close.I felt him wrap his arms around my waist.I sniffled and let go.I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you, for actually coming" I said chuckling
"My pleasure" he replied laughing.

A/n- I hope you enjoyed! Percy isn't a very liked character since he basically disowned his own family...so I decided to make him a good character for once! Anyways please vote and comment goodbye~