Colin Creevey x Reader

📷Fluff📷

I sat next to Ginny, who was my twin sister

I sat next to Ginny, who was my twin sister.Ron was sat right next to me taping his wand together I rolled my eyes
"Mom's going to kill you, Ron" I said and Ron just whimpered.I was trying to eat my food before I saw a very excited boy who happened to be in the same year as me, talking to harry.
I heard a click and flash of a camera and instantly flinched.
"Hello, i'm Colin Creevey!"
"Do you think your friend can take a picture of you and me? It's for my father he's a mail man and a muggle, none of my family is magic, when I got my letter everyone thought I was mental" Colin said excitedly.
"Imagine that" Ron said with a fake smile and I hit him on the shoulder
"Don't be rude" I whispered to him
"Hello, Colin...um maybe you shouldn't just take pictures of random people" I said calmly to him and before he could respond Errol dropped onto the table spilling food everywhere.

There was a red letter in front of Ron
"Hey everyone look! Ron's got a howler!" Seamus screamed out and everyone started laughing but the laughing stopped as soon as it opened up.

"RONALD WEASLEY! HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT CAR! I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED! YOUR FATHER'S NOW FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK AND IT'S ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT! IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME.Oh and Ginny and Y/ congrats on getting into Gryffindor, me and your father are so proud of you two" it screamed and me and Ginny both looked around awkwardly because it said our names.It blew a raspberry before ripping itself into shreds.
"Your dead" I said to Ron as he sniffiled.
_________________________________________
It's been a while since that day and me and Colin sort of became best friends.He would tell me all about the muggle world and about his family and I did the same with wizarding world.
"Really? I don't think i'd ever do that here" I said rasing my eyebrow.
"Oh, Harry! Wait!" Colin said running into the direction where he claimed to see Harry.
I quickly ran behind him trying to keep up, I had my hands on my knees as soon as he stopped
"Sorry, Colin but I have something to do" Harry said clearly confused
"That's okay, um want to talk later I have a lot to talk to you about-" Colin was cut off by Harry who already walked away
"And he left..." I said out of breath
"I'm kind of getting the opinion that he doesn't like you" I said sadly to Colin but he still was energetic and said
"It's okay, i'm not forcing him to be friends with me...I just want to talk with my hero"
________________________________________
5th Year
I looked down and carefully walked through the rocks.I went behind Colin, he hadn't noticed me yet.I saw him trying to take a perfect picture of the sunset. One of his eyes closer, I giggled to myself.

I put my hands on his eyes, he flinched slightly and I toke my hands off plopping myself next to me
"You surprised me" He said grinning at me and I just sighed looking at the sky.
"It's a beautiful sunset isn't it?" Colin said clearly lost in the scenery.
"I've been trying to take a picture for a while" he said sighing
"Can't get the right angle?" I asked him looking at his camera, he just shacked  his head.
"Here, let me try!" I said trying to grab the camera from his hands, he quickly raised his hand trying to stop me, I tried my best to get it and ended up on his lap
"Not after you broke it last time!" He said to me and I pouted my hands on his chest, we stayed in a awkward silence.

I didn't know what do so I just went with my instincts and kissed him...which reminded me of why I don't do that.I heard the camera fall to the ground somewhere, Colin put his hands gently on my cheeks deepening the kiss.

He turned us around so that he was on top of me, he pulled away and we both tried our best to breath.He peppered kisses on my cheeks and on my neck making me laugh.He chuckled and sucked and bit on a area of my neck, he pulled away it made a pop sound.

He got off of me and laid next to me.
"Well...um" I said awkwardly
"Y/n want to be my girlfriend?" He said looking back at me and I nodded, I quickly hid my face in his neck as I cuddled closer to him.

After a while we both got up and I saw the broken camera
"Oh no" I said as I bent down to see different pieces of it everywhere, Colin frowned a little bit
"It's okay I can it repair later" He said and walked in front of me.I smiled and caught up with him putting my hand in his.
________________________________________
6th year
I sat down in the great hall that was being used as a makeshift healing room.I had my face in my hands.

I hadn't been able to find Colin ever since he said he was going to fight.I needed to know that he was okay.I couldn't leave it alone so I also went and fought.
I felt the blood coming down my shirt and I just sighed.
"Y/n! Come here" A random 6th year shouted to me I got up confused.
I then went and looked down to see Colin's body. I felt tears come out I couldn't hear anything as my ears were ringing. I touched his stone cold cheeks one of my tears landed on his face I kissed his forehead and sighed
"I love you, Colin" I whispered and I got up.

I then got up and saw my family crowded around a body.I run up to them seeing Fred laying there, my breath was hitched as I felt myself crying even harder.Not only had I lost my first and last love but my brother aswell.

I felt myself fall to the ground sobbing into my hands uncontrollably.

A/n- honestly I don't think i've seen that much Colin stories and imagines.So I made one I hope you all enjoyed bye~