Draco Malfoy x Reader

💚fluff💚 Dedicated to MadisonGuptonmention a user

I looked down at my full plate of food, I stuck my fork it and played with it a little.
"What's wrong, Y/n?" Draco asked while eating
"Nothing, i'm just not hungry" I replied, while I put down my fork and drinking some water.
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I said, as I got up from the Slytherin table making sure to have my robe closed.I almost felt myself fall back down as I stood up
"W-Woah Y/n, are you sure? Do you want to go to Madame Pomfrey?" Draco asked clearly concerned
"N-no, i'm fine..." I replied as I walked weakly to the bathroom, once I reached it I realized no one was there since everyone was in the great hall.
I sighed as I looked at one of the mirrors, I took off my robe and put it beside me.

I raised up my sweater and button up shirt, I saw how skinny I had been.I felt tears trickle down my cheeks, I had recently been losing my appetite.I had been in such a bad state for a long time but I didn't want to tell anyone.

Everytime I look in the mirror, I see someone who's not me...I feel as if I need to lose more weight.I knew what I was doing was not right but could I really help it?

I didn't want anyone to worry about me.I wiped off my tears and pulled down my sweater and shirt, as I grabbed my robe putting it one and closing it.

I went back into the great hall and sat down next to Draco, he looked at me with a look of worry
"What?" I asked him as I tried to regain my posture, he didn't respond and just continued eat silently. It hurt the most to not be able to tell Draco as he had been my best friend and had helped me greatly all throughout my problems.
_________________________________________

I got up from my bed and sighed, I felt weak and I didn't want to go to class at all, it was unusual as I had the class that I loved today. I heard Pansy get up from her bed, she put on her uniform.

She came next to me and hit me playfully on the shoulder, which seemed to hurt more then I thought it would.

"Get up, Y/n!" She said smiling, I sighed and got up from my bed using my bed as support.
"You can go ahead of me, I have something to do before I go to class" I said as I stretched, Pansy stared at me confused
"I can wait-"
"No, please"
"O-okay fine" she replied and left the dormitory. I grabbed my uniform and proceeded to put it on, I made her leave because I didn't want her to see my body. I put my shoes on and then went outside of the dorm into the common room.
I went out of the common room and headed to potions class. I sat in my usual seat, with both Draco and Pansy beside me.

Draco was making his usually with Pansy, Crabbe, and Goyle laughing.I stayed silent the whole time as I didn't feel well.It seemed as Draco noticed what was happening as he stared at me most of class.
_________________________________________
The bell rang I quickly got my things together and got up from my seat.Draco followed beside me as we walked through the empty halls.
"So, um...potions class was good" Draco said awkwardly
"Yeah, it was" I replied back.I felt my knees buckle and Draco managed catch me, he put his arm around my waist to support me.
"Y/n, are you okay?"
"I'm just feeling a bit under the weather..." I replied my voice going into a whisper as I felt myself black out.
All I could remember was Draco holding me in his arms.
_________________________________________
I woke up to feel myself on something soft I looked around and saw that I was in the nurses office. I felt something move beside me and looked to see Draco sound asleep.
"Draco wake up" I whispered to him and his eyes fluttered open
"Y/n? finally your awake...what happened-"
"Ssh, Draco i'm alright for the most part" I said, Draco stayed silent.

After a long minute of silence Draco beside to speak up
"Why did you try hiding it from me?" He asked looking down, I looked at him confused
"Y/n, you know what you were hiding" he said his voice cracking a bit
"I-I didn't want you to worry about me"
"Worry? You made me worry even more when you told me nothing" He stated and I tried to speak before he spoke again
"When, you passed out I couldn't even stand the thought of losing you or something happening to you" he said, I put my finger on his chin making him look up at me.I soon realized that he had tears running down his face.
"I'm so sorry Draco" I said as I whipped the tears off his face.
I gave him a quick kiss on the lips, and I smiled once I pulled away.His breath hitched but he eventually smiled.
"U-um, i'm sorry but I have to leave or else Madame Pomfrey will kill me" he said as he got up, I nodded and he didn't leave before giving me a kiss on the forehead.

A/n- I hope you enjoyed this one, I kind of did this in a rush as some things have been happening recently, okay anyways please vote and comment, bye~