Cedric Diggory x Reader

🍫Fluff🍫

I sighed while walking outside and seeing Cedric with his usual friends

I sighed while walking outside and seeing Cedric with his usual friends...if you could even call them that, they usually just followed him around.

"Hey...Cedric" I said standing right in front of him.
"Oh hey, Y/n" He replied with
"I was thinking-" I got cut off by Harry,
"Can I burrow you for a moment?" Harry asked looking at Cedric who looked me with a concerned face, I mouthed a "go on" to him before seeing him go next to Harry.

I awkwardly stood with his friends, one girl glaring at me. I raised a eyebrow in confusion, I then felt a tap on my shoulder.I turned around to see Cedric standing there.
"What were you saying?" He asked
"Um, nothing...what did Harry tell you?" I replied with, and I soon saw a ferret being put in the air and into crabbe's pants. I quickly ran to see what was happening, Cedric following behind.
I stood their in shock as I saw the scene take place. I laughed along with the other students.

After a while the ferret who turned out to be Draco was transformed back to his original state. I then looked at Cedric who was looking at me.
"So, what did Harry say?" I asked once more, while walking back into the castle through the empty hallways, Cedric besides me without his group of friends.
"He told me about our first task" He said sighing
"And what might that be?" I asked curiously
"Dragons..." He replied stopping, I looked at him with a face of concern
"But, why dragons! That far to dangerous-" I was cut off by Cedric putting his hands on my shoulders.
"It's going to be okay, i'm going to be okay...I mean I signed up for this-" He said calmly
"I knew you shouldn't have put your name in the goblet of fire!" I shouted at him.He pulled me into a hug, I was still extremely anger but I decided to soon hug him back.
"Nothing is going to happen..." He said calming me down. I soon sighed and pulled away from his hug.

Time skip~

Cedric's POV
I sighed, I looked around and saw that Y/n was nowhere in sight. "Hey do you know where Y/n is?" I asked Harry
"I have no idea, I don't know where Ron and Hermione are too" He replied with concern in his voice.
I looked the water and felt a bit sick.
I waited for Dumbledore to say that we could go into the water...we were supposed to find and return our treasures in a hour. I quickly put a spell on myself, to make me be able to breathe under water. I then heard the go, diving in the water.

I looked around and started to swim, it didn't take me that long to find merpeople, I looked farther and saw 4 different people tied down, one of them was Y/n.I quickly swam to her and touched her face, it was cold and her eyes where closed. I tried to untie her but then decided to do a spell which released her from the "seaweed".

I looked to my side and saw Harry trying to untie ron, he looked at me I signalled to him by tapping my wrist.He nodded understanding what I signalled.

I grabbed Y/n by the waist and swam up, as soon as we reached the top of the water Y/n gained conscious, gasping for air.

Y/n's POV

I gasped for air and saw Cedric next to me, who was smiling at me.I smiled back, I heard cheering and I was soon pulled up onto the wood and was given a towel.

"You got first place?" I asked curiously to Cedric who was finally left alone from his "fans"
"Yup" He said proudly
"I didn't think that I would be your, treasure" I said while chuckling, he snickered and replied with
"I mean, I do care a lot about you" He said looking at the sky, I smiled and put my head on his shoulder.
"Hey, Cedric?" I asked him shyly, he hummed to me
"Have I ever told you that you'd be a great boyfriend?" I asked him, blushing.He laughed and looked at my face
"Well, Y/n have I ever told you that I love you?" He replied with I hit him playfully.
I toke my head off his shoulder, I then cupped his face kissing him softly on the lips.I pulled away and saw Cedric pout, I chuckled at him
"I love you, Cedric" I said, Cedric quickly pulled me into a passionate once more, not caring about the competition or the flash of Rita's camera.

Time skip
I sat down, looking at my books.I then felt someone else sit next to me, I looked next to me and found my boyfriend looking at me with curiosity written on his face.
"What is it, Cedric?" I asked him closing the book I was reading.
"I don't know...I just missed you" He said while putting his arms around my waist and putting his face on my shoulder.I rolled my eyes but didn't care at all as I loved him.

Time skip~

I cheered as I saw Harry come out with Cedric. I soon realized something was wrong, I quickly got up from my seat and ran to Harry seeing him crying. I looked down and saw Cedric laying there with no sign of life. I felt tears come out of my eye's.
"No...Cedric" I said while sobbing.
I cupped his face and gave him a kiss, I didn't realize at first but I felt someone pull me closer.I opened my eyes and pulled away to see Cedric smiling.He sat up and I quickly hugged him, sobbing...
"Don't cry, Y/n" He said
"I thought you were dead" I replied out of breath.
"But i'm not..." He said grinning, I chuckled putting my head on his chest

"Never do that again" I said sternly
"I promise" he replied back

A/n - honestly I was about to cry but I wanted to keep Cedric alive because he was one of my favorite characters.I hoped you all enjoyed! Please vote and comment~