Vacation !?!

Bruce's POV

WHAT all of the my boys yelled at me in my office at the manor after I told them they where going on week long vacation in Hawaii and where leaving to go to the airport in 30 minutes causing me to sigh and say  " you boys have been over working and you need a break plus this will be good bonding time for you four boys " making the boys answer with some huffs, okay along with some fines then they left to their rooms to get packed.

After the boys have left my office I sighed and hoped that the my boys would become more like brothers then team mates that live together under the same roof.

Damian's POV 

I can't believe that father wants me to go on a TRIP FOR A HOLE WEEK I thought well packing I have work to do here I'm not over working I have only been working four days now without a full night sleep but I have had little naps every once in a while and I CAN'T BELIEVE that I have to be ALONE FOR A WHOLE WEEK with those nee com poops *huff* 

Jason's POV

ha like I'm going to stick around my replacements in Hawaii little does Bruce know that I have a secret base there that I can sneak of to after we land I say quietly well packing with a smirk thinking about what I will do after I get there.

Tim's POV

Why Bruce why I was soo close to finishing a case I have been working on for a whole week and now we are going on a trip after I was almost done hmph but still this trip  could be fun right I thought well starting to pack.

Dick's POV

I can't believe this A WHOLE WEEK TO BOND  WITH MY LITTLE BROS IN HAWAII this well be awesome plus I have always wanted to go there but I was always working on stuff with the JL and YJ teams to help save people as well as the world I thought well zipping up my suitcase.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HEY THX FOR READING THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP SOON NEXT WEEK LATEST ANYWAY PLZ LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THIS CHAPTER THX  TILL TO NEXT TIME.

PS THE WORD COUNT IS 400 BYE