Goodbyes

Last time summery

Bruce told the batboys that they were going on a vacation because they were over working (as Nightwing,Redhood,Red Robin and Robin) making them agree because if they refused Bruce would have forced them to in the end so the batboys started packing. 

 Authors Note: This is what I have now I might edit it later on so enjoy  what I have down so far😉

NOW~

Bruce's POV

I kept looking at the time well the boys were packing to get ready for their trip when the time was up (30min) so I yelled ''TIMES UP'' loud enough that you could here me all over the mansion.

Damian's POV

 I just finished packing my things for this trip as well as hiding a few daggers well I was complaining to my self about this stupid trip when I heard father yell TIMES UP so I pet Alfred (Damian's cat) goodbye and left my room heading towards the main doors where father will meet us.

Tim's POV

 I was in the library reading a book with my suitcase next to the couch I was sitting on because I finished packing early so I could have a bit of free time to read about coding when I heard dad yell TIMES UP so I sat up and put the book in my bag so I can read it again later then headed towards the main doors.

Jason's POV

 I was having a nap dreaming about all types of guns when I jolted awake by daddy oh boy yelling times up so I grabed my stuff and went to the main doors to meet up with dad and the others to leave.(Jason doed not call Bruce dad out loud but does in his head)

Dick's POV 

 I was i the gym doing some things on the trampeze when I heard my adoptive father yell TIMES UP so I climbed down of of the trampeze to the floor and ran to my room to grab my bags then I ran to the main doors but when I got to the stairs that leads down to them I ran into something or someone then fell down the stairs OW

Bruce's POV

 I was already at the main doors after TIMES UP 2 minutes ago when Tim was at the door followed by Jason when I heard a crash and turned around to see Damian and Dick falling down the stairs so I ran over to them to see if their alright with the other two boys to which they said they where then Damian started attacking Dick and I ended up sperating the two telling DIck to watch where he is going next time in a rush and told Damian to stop attacking people whenever they did something to him on accident.

No One's POV 

When the fight was over Bruce said goodbye to each and every one of them secertly happy to finally have the house quit for a bit well they were going to bond in Hawaii.

After Bruce said goodbye to his boys they went and loaded their stuff in the trunk they then went into the limo to head off to the airport.

end of chapter 2

Word Count:600 (I forgot to put the number for word count oops XD)

Thx for reading this book and I was wondering If I should make a book of book idea's I have so plz let meh know in the comments ans chapter 3 will be up sometime this week or next week so on that note till next time.

BYE~