f i v e

"dancing on the hood
in the middle of the woods
on an old mustang where we sang
songs with all our childhood friends"

"hey kids! how was school ?" doyoung asked.

"okay," eunji said sliding into her seat.

"eunji what's wrong?" doyoung asked.

"nothing much, just *cough* hiM *cough*," eunji said, pretending to choke.

"bruh you good?" mark said, patting eunji's back.

"yea, oppa can i talk to you privately? about that?" eunji asked, eyeballing mark slightly.

"yes yes you most definitely can," doyoung said, grabbing eunji's hand and pulling her into the storage room.

"okay baby what's wrong?" doyoung asked.

"i literally don't even know anymore," eunji said frowning.

"well what do you mean by that?"

"it's just, i know we're just friends and we have been for almost all of our life, but whenever he mentions the fact that we're JUST friends my heart clenches," eunji pouted.

"aw, my baby's in loveee- okay sorry. so here's what i'm gonna do. i'm gonna talk to mark too, ask about you and how he feels about you and whatever and i'll report back to you okay? don't worry baby i'll help you, smile hm?" doyoung said, pulling eunji into a hug and patted her hair.

"thanks oppa," eunji said, wrapping her arms around doyoung.

—————

"so what'd you & hyung talk about?" mark asked eunji as they walked home from the coffee shop.

"nothing much, just about random stuff," eunji replied.

"if it was nothing much how come you guys went into the storage room?" mark questioned.

"because it was random GIRL stuff that you wouldn't understand," eunji said.

"eye- but hyung's a GUY," mark complained.

"yea a GAY guy, meaning he understands girls WAY better than you stupid boys do," eunji said, rolling her eyes.

"jiiii tell meeee i wanna knowwww," mark whined, pulling on eunji's arm.

"yah you're so annoying go away," eunji said, rashly pulling her arm out of mark's hold.

"i can't really go anywhere considering the fact that i literally live like across the street and six houses down from you," mark reasoned.

"shut the frick up seagull eyebrow lookin' headas-"

"hEY !!"

—————

incoming call from 'bunny hyung'
accept || decline

mark
hello ?

bunny hyung
hey !! you free ?

mark
uh yea, why ?

bunny hyung
perfect !! i'm coming over, i gotta tell you something hun, i'll be there in 10, byeee

mark
waiT HYUNG WHA-

bunny hyung has ended the call

"okay what the frick," mark said to himself.

the doorbell rings.

"it's unlocked !!" mark yelled.

"i'm here !! anyways i gotta talk to you," doyoung said.

"bout what ?" mark said, confused.

"about EUNJIIII my baby eunjiiiiii," doyoung said, clasping his hands together.

he crossed his legs over each other and laced his fingers together and placed his hands on his knee.

"what about her ?" mark asked, confused.

"just describe her, tell me what she is to you
and how you feel about her..."

- yes yes yes LOLOL it's coming togetherrrrr !1!1!
- i will have some special chapters after the end, but the end is NOT coming yet :)