s e v e n

"paint a picture for you and me
on the days when we were young
singing at the top of both our lungs"

[ one year later ]

"eunji get uuuuup !! it's saturday and the weather's nice let's go to the beach," mark said, pulling eunji out of bed.

"yah yah yaH YAH YAH YAH YAHHHHH !!!" eunji screamed as mark slowly pulled down onto the floor.

eunji closed her eyes, waiting to be in contact with her bedroom floor, but instead she fell on something comfortable. she could fall asleep again on this...

wait a minute.

this is not eunji's floor.

eunji's eyes fluttered open and she came to her senses.

"are you gonna get up orrrr..."

"o-oh yea," eunji stuttered, mentally slapping. herself for being flustered whenever mark got too close. "sorry," eunji muttered, pushing herself off of mark.

"haha eunji i was joking, come back here," mark said in his deep and raspy morning voice.

"yah what are yo-"

eunji was halfway up when she felt herself being pulled back down.

"let's just stay like this for awhile..." mark mumbled, his arm around eunji's waist resting his head on eunji's, while eunji just laid on mark's chest, listening to his heartbeat.

why the heck is my heart racing ?? it's not the first time we've laid like this, we're always like this watching movies in the living room so why am i so nervous right now ?? eunji thought to herself.

i really need to get myself together, he prolly doesn't even like me back... eunji thought.

so they stayed like that for awhile.

just like mark had asked.

—————

"kids !! come downstairs, i made breakfast and i sliced watermelons for you mark !!" eunji's mom called from downstairs.

"kids ??" eunji's mom called.

"that's weird. i thought they woke up already..." eunji's mom said to herself as she walked upstairs to get them.

"kids i-" eunji's mom froze and bit her bottom lip to refrain from cooing at the sight.

they were still laying on the floor, except they fell asleep. mark slept on his side while his arm was wrapped around eunji and his left arm was on the floor, supporting eunji's head, spooning eunji.

"neeeeevermind," eunji's mom said, silently closing the door. "why can't they just date each other already geez, they already act like an old married couple," eunji's mom said, chuckling to herself.

—————

eunji woke up, squinting her eyes at the wall clock. 10:30 a.m.

she tried to stretch, but she couldn't because something was around her stomach, keeping her from moving.

"mork...get up, its 10:30 already," eunji said, trying to pry mark's arms off of her.

but mark only held her tighter.

"i'm tireddd," mark whined.

"no...m-mark i c-can't b-breathe," eunji said. mark's arms were too tight.

"oops, sorry," mark said loosening his grip on her waist.

"get dressed, mom made breakfast i think," eunji said, standing up.

"okay okay okay mOm," mark said, rolling his eyes as he stood up to stretch.

"shut up you're 16 already, i'm not," eunji said, returning the eye roll.

"well you will be next month so..."

"yea yea yea just get dressed !!"

- oml i'm bad at ending chapters hhh