s i x

"and it went like this say
oops, i got 99 problems singing
bye bye bye, hold up
if you wanna go and take a ride with me
better hit me baby one more time"

"who she is to me ? well first of all she's my best best best friend. my other half. she's always been there for me and of course i've always been there for her. her smile brightens my day and when she's happy i'm happy, when she's sad i'm sad. when we hang out together or sleepover at each other's house i feel so complete because she fills my emptiness. not to mention when she gets flustered when i get too close, that's the cutest thing ever. when she falls asleep in my arms my heart swells as i caress her hair. what's that feeling, hyung ? i know we're friends, i keep telling myself that, but why do i feel like i want more than that ? tell me why i wanna be with her all the time. tell me why i feel the need to protect her at all costs. tell me why my heart speeds up when she gets too close. when she smiles. tell me why i feel jealous even when i see her with other guys. besides you obviously cause you're a bent stick, oW HAHDJDJ SORRY SORRY- but yea i love her with my whole heart and she makes me so happy hyung heLLLLLPPPPPP !" mark ranted.

"lmao hun you in looooove," doyoung snapped.

"WHAT ?"

"got that all on recording!!"

"hYUNG !!"

"but seriously did you even hear yourself, my gosh i've never seen you smile like that or talk about someone like that in my entire life," doyoung said with a surprised expression on his face.

"are you fricken serious ? how dumb did i look on a scale of 1-10?"

"uh maybe just a LITTLE over 9," doyoung said, laughing.

"yah hyung !!"

—————

"sis lemme tell you he's ABSOLUTELY WHIPPED FOR YOU !! he's just in the state of denial so don't confess yet and if anything he should do it first okay ? IM SO EXcited my bABY's growiNg UPPP !!1!!1!1!" doyoung squealed.

"what in the world oppa..." eunji said with her hand over her forehead.

she loved doyoung, her and mark met him at his café 6 years ago when their parents were at the bank next door filing some checks. they gave mark and eunji some money and they went to the café next door and met doyoung there.

"YAH I'M TELLING YOU HE LOVES YOUUU ! just date already seriously, but WAIT UNTIL HE CONFESSES FIRST guys gotta make the move y'know,"

"yea yea yea," eunji said.

"i'm hanging up !! update me on you two okay ?? bye i love you baby mWAH," doyoung said.

eunji chuckled. "i love you too."

- LOL doyoung knows what's up hhh