Chapter 1. my world changed

"Where am I; what's going on!" I asked.

 "Who's there?" I heard a familiar voice say.

 Suddenly I felt a calming sensation go through me, and I loosened up my body. 

"There now calm down. Especially you, Nathan, this might be a new setting for you, but make sure you behave," I heard something say. 

"How do you know my name?" I asked.
    A few minutes later, something hugged me and picked me up. 

"I think this is the one," I heard something say. 

"The kid with the rowdy past? You sure you can..." 

Whoever he was talking to stopped as he said: "I'm sure; besides, I see potential in a child like him." 

"I have a bad feeling about this," I said. 

"Don't worry, your kind is safe with us," he replied.

"Well, I'll lay you here for a bit and let you get used to the surroundings," he told me. 

"How can I if I can't see!" I replied. But I only heard the door close to the room. Suddenly my eyes were able to open, and I saw the place I was in. 

"My room is so well made, and he practically knew what I like, but how?" I thought to myself. Then the mass molded into a suit of clothing, but I felt as if I should stay where I was. "At least I'm warm in this. Why is the mattress on the floor?" I thought to myself. 

"Come to me," I heard something say. I went up to the door and slowly opened it to find a decent-sized living space, but no one around. Then I realized where the source was from, a smart speaker of all things. 

"How did they get this, and for it to work too," I thought. I started to look around the room a bit. There were numerous windows to a view of the outside world, which seemed otherwise untouched. I soon noticed something on the table near the couch with a note that read: "for you, I hope this gives you some sense of when and where you are."

 I was beginning to question things. 'Was this even real' kept playing through my mind. Suddenly I heard footsteps from a neighboring room, deep sounding ones. When I saw what it was, I wasn't sure if I should hide or not. I slowly backed onto the couch and laid low. Only to realize whatever brought me here had 2 of the odd yet familiar creatures. The 2nd one got on top of me after I turned onto my back.

I didn't bother even to try fighting it off. I didn't want whatever had these two around to get mad at me. As the thing crept down onto my body, I slowly reached out my hand to it. It directed my hands to its back before laying down on me. It's warm body quickly soothed me, and I soon decided to take a quick nap with it on top of me.

After an hour or 2, I heard something say: "Nathan, I'm back," in a familiar tone. 

"Finally, I can see what brought me here," I said as I opened my eyes. I tried to move, but the creature was still on me. 

"I see you've gotten acquainted with my two buddies," a figure with a wood-like head and neon green eyes said to me. 

"Yeah and one of them is holding me down, can you call it off?" I asked him. 

"He'll get down on his own," he replied.

He did anything but, he instead picked me up and dragged me into an odd membrane-covered room. 

"I think he's taking you to his queen. I'd keep your mouth open if anything latches onto your face," he said before closing the door.

I couldn't see anything in that room. Once it stopped, it let me go and directed me along with him. Then I saw a somewhat dim glow.