Chapter 6 : Wild thoughts

Listen to the music at the top.

Music Playlist:  Dj Khaled Ft. Rihanna - Wild Thoughts

----------

Destiny Grey

By, The time that I got home. I took off my heels. Took apart my ponytail; my curly hair fell to my shoulders. I scratched and massaged my scalp. I had a habit of doing that whenever I had on a tight hair bow. I went into the bathroom, ran the water, to take a bath.

I stripped naked and got into the bathtub. I had a glass of red wine beside me just thinking.

I closed my eyes relaxing as the water soaked into my brown skin.

Today at work was very interesting. I began to get a little tipsy. I had the candles lit to set the mood and also had my speakers, playing 90s slow jams.

Music calmed me after a long day of work. I sure needed a glass of wine for what happened. I felt like I was being stalked but I didn't see any harm in what James did.

Yeah, it was actually kind of cute, how determined he was, to see me again.

I began to relax kept my eyes closed shut and sang lyrics to the song that was on.

All of a sudden I felt arms wrap around me. Massaging my shoulders. I looked to see that it was James. He was shirtless his body was amazing. He started planting kisses on them and then trailed his lips to my neck kissing it.

I moaned in pleasure. He bit gently on my neck as I hissed from the pain and then he sucked on it and it felt so good. I was on a high.

He reached one hand in the water spreading my legs open, he took one finger slipped it between my folds, and began to finger me. As he pushed one finger inside of me.

I parted my mouth moaning his name
softly, He then added two fingers and was stroking me slowly finger fucking me. I held onto his arm as he pushed his finger inside of me like it was his member.

He sped up his pace. Faster he went and added a third finger stretching my tight little vagina more.

The feeling was amazing.

" Cum for me Destiny. Cum for daddy." He whispered in my ear

I was beginning to have an orgasm, I threw my head back in pleasure as my body released.

"Mmm, shit girl. I like it when you do what Daddy says." He said smirking. Then he licked his fingers.

I heard my phone ringing and then I opened my eyes and woke up from the dream I had about James.

" Shit!" I said as I realized I was masturbating and I removed my fingers from my pearl.

I sighed. Mad that it was a dream. I guess, I was horny and he had me thinking about him.

This man was having me acting out of character and he hasn't even touched me yet.

I looked at the phone and it said caller ID I didn't know who it could be but I picked it up anyway.