Chapter 22 : Pleasure principle

Listen to the music at the top.

Music Playlist: Janet Jackson: Anytime, Any Place.

----------

James Solomon

After not seeing Destiny for a whole month. A nigga couldn't wait to explore her body. My mouth was watering to taste her pussy again.

" Good girl," I said smirking 
as she replied to my demand. I started to lick, slurp, and suck on her clit as she arched her back and moaned.

Then I slipped two fingers inside of her as she held onto my arm and hissed in pain.

" Mmm shittt!" She said biting down on her lip. I didn't want to hurt her as I knew she was tight being a Virgin. I made sure that I went slow in and out of her as she relaxed more and got wetter for me.

I believed that as a man. I needed to take charge and please my woman firsthand. My lady always came first then I would bust my nut later.

" Damn, babe. Your wetter." I smirked looking up as her eyes were closed. She was still a little tense. I just needed to loosen her up a bit. I stopped eating her out and she sat up off the bed she looked at me confused raising an eyebrow.

"Babe! Why do you stop?!... I was almost there." She pouted crossing her arms. I chuckled and kissed her on the forehead.

"  I'll be right back. I'm going to get something." I said smirking as I could tell she was mad that I interrupted her sexual high.

I had an idea.

I went into the kitchen and Got some whipped cream, strawberries, and ice. I wanted to switch it up this time instead of eating her out the same way I did with her first experience.

I wanted to be spontaneous and creative this time.

Being the gentleman that I am. I was intrigued by making a woman cum a lot. That was my pride and joy. Plus, I like to be in control. I was going to let her get her turn to shine soon.

Once I returned to the room I placed a blindfold over her eyes spontaneously.

" Just follow my lead. Trust me you'll love this experience." She nodded as she lay on the bed naked before me. I licked my lips, she looked so delicious. Her chocolate skin was calling my name. I was ready to kiss and love her beautiful body frame.

I took the whipped cream and put some on her breasts, stomach, inner thighs, and lastly, her clit.

I took an ice cube out, putting it in my mouth and I started to trace it on her skin as she shivered. I trailed it on her lips first as she shared a passionate kiss with the ice in my mouth.

I placed my hands on her clit as I pushed her legs wide open fingering her. She moaned softly and jerked.

" James, this feels so good.. oh my God," I smirked then I broke the kiss and started sucking the whipped cream off her breasts. I stroked my tongue around her Areola as she thrust upward and arched her back and I felt myself getting very hard.