Chapter 39 : Loyalty

Listen to the music at the top✨

Music Playlist : Kendrick Lamar FT. Rihanna - Loyalty

-------------

James Solomon

   " How many times do I have to say this? I didn't murder Chris!

" How many times do I have to say this? I didn't murder Chris!." I yelled, banging my fist on the table.

I was being heavily interrogated and it was annoying the hell out of me. I was ready to get out of this place.

" A man like you with all the money you got, can have a very high advantage of killing someone Dontcha think?." The white man questioned me.

My hands were still in handcuffs and cameras were in the room watching me.

" My motives for my late friend were never bad, only good. We were business partners and I trusted him with my life."

" Sounds convincing but I'm not fazed at all James." He was walking in circles around the table.

" Look, I know the truth and I'm innocent. These claims made against me are false and I can't wait until I prove y'all wrong." I smirked thinking about the top lawyers I know.

" I wouldn't be so sure about that. We have your gun that has your DNA on it the night Chris was killed." He chuckled.

How did they get my gun?

I remembered, that Marcus was the only person who knew where I hid my guns at the warehouse.

That sneaky motherfucker.

I clenched my jaw thinking about how bad I wanted to kill Marcus for what he did to me.

" Seems like your bothered by what I said. Maybe it is true. You are the killer and just weren't smart enough to cover up your tracks." He chuckled.

" I'm not answering any more questions until my lawyer gets here." I seriously stated.

He bent down placing two hands on the desk, looking at me with hate.

" You will answer any question I tell you to boy!." He yelled in my face as I chuckled.

I know this nigga didn't just call me a boy and I'm a grown-ass man.

" Don't call me a damn boy!" I said boldly.

" I can call you what the hell I want to and you can do nothing about it." He smirked.