Chapter 11 : Date Night

Listen to the music at the top

• Music Playlist: Usher: My Boo

-----------

James Solomon

As I was driving the car I was getting anticipated. Thinking about how happy I was about to make her smile, by bringing her on this date.

It took a week for me to plan this out and I wanted it to be special for her.

I didn't need the GPS to be on because, it would've been loud and would've given away the location, where we were headed. I already knew where we were going, to be honest.

I kept feeling her look at me a lot while I was driving. Can't lie. It was sexy as hell. One of my hands was holding hers while I drove with my left hand.

After, a few minutes we were at a stop light. I quickly grabbed out a black blindfold and told her to put it on.

" Ughh why I got to? She sighed and kissed her teeth. "It may ruin my makeup." She pouted with her bottom lip poked out.

That was cute as hell to me.

She looked adorable doing that.

I wanted to kiss her right then and there but, I wanted everything physical to not be rushed.

" You'll be fine love. I promise we are almost there. Here, I'll tie it on.  Don't worry I won't make it right or mess up your makeup with your baby ass."

I chuckled as she laughed with me.

I tied the blindfold gently around her eyes, making sure I didn't mess up her long straight hair.

Then when I was done the street light came back on and I kept driving. She kept asking me questions but I turned the music up.

I wasn't going to give anything away. I could tell she wasn't patient, she sat back and folded her arms with a cute little attitude. It didn't faze me.

I knew once we got to our destination that her whole demeanor would change.

Once we arrived at our destination. I told her and she was getting nervous and more anxious.

I got out of the car and opened the door.

" I'm about to take off the blindfold. Give me one sec."

She nodded and I gently untied it.

Destiny ran one hand down her hair, I guess girls have a habit of doing that.

" How do I look?" She asked me as I smiled.

" You look stunning."

I grabbed her hand and helped her out of the car.

I had a professional Vale parking man come my way.

" Take care of my car sir and please bring it back to me safely."

I said in a serious tone,
The man kept good eye contact and nodded.