Chapter 29 : Forever Type Love

- Listen to the Music at the top

Music Playlist: Donell Jones - Love Like This

-------

James Solomon

" I've been waiting my whole life to find a woman like my girl. I didn't think love was possible. The moment I met her she changed the way I acted. No woman had that effect on me. She was this feisty, sophisticated; beautiful woman, with goals. She turned me down multiple times but I didn't give up." I chuckled as the crowd laughed.

" She was different, Special, and rare. We have been through so much baby. I thank you for being by my side in the darkest times. I felt alone and with you, I didn't have to feel like, I was facing my demons by myself. You were my rock keeping me strong when I wanted to give up. You accepted me even with my flaws. I'm grateful God put you in my life. I prayed to find a woman like you one day.  You were the blessing in disguise I never knew I needed. and by that being said I would like to ask you something."

I walked off the stage with the mic walking toward her. Everyone's eyes followed me. I grabbed her hand as she stood up nervous.

" Baby I can't live without you. I want you with me until we grow old together."

I bent down on one knee as the crowd got excited and cheered.

She covered her face in shock as
I looked deeply into her eyes holding her hand. I pulled out the ring from my pocket and presented It to her.

" Destiny Grey. Will you marry me?." I asked her as she nodded yes, crying tears of joy. I slipped the big diamond ring on her finger.

I stood up pulling her into a kiss. The crowd clapped, and people told us congratulations.

" I love you so much." She whispered to me. I wiped her tears with my finger.

" I love you too baby." We hugged tightly embracing the moment.

    After we finished eating dinner, To further celebrate, We went to the club

    After we finished eating dinner, To further celebrate, We went to the club. We sat in the VIP lounge. Loud music was playing, while we ordered champagne.

Destiny was sitting in my lap with my hand on her thigh.

" I can't believe we're engaged." She said excitedly, She pulled out her hand Looking at her ring and smiling hard.

I bought Her a 1.5 million dollar Diamond ring. I knew she was going to be amazed at how big it was. She deserves the best and I had to get it.

" I can't believe it either baby

" I can't believe it either baby. It's been one year and I just knew you were the one for me the first day I laid eyes on you." I took my finger and touched her small cute nose.

She blushed, looking away. I kissed her on the cheek.

" Tonight was one of the best moments of my life...I'll never forget. The love I have for you is endless." She looked into my eyes.

Our Champagne bottle we ordered was here. I poured both of us a glass. We decided to make a toast.

" A Toast to our engagement, what we have, is rare.. this is forever baby." I looked at her happily.

" Forever." She smiled. " Cheers!" We both said in unison.

Clicking our glasses together in agreement.

I remember thinking about all of the hard times we had at the beginning of our relationship. I'm glad we pushed through them.

If we didn't we wouldn't be in this happy place right now.

My phone started ringing and I saw that it was my homie, Chris. I sighed and was about to answer it but Destiny grabbed it out of my hand and declined the call.

It probably was important.

" I want you all to myself tonight. No more checking your phone." She said as I laughed at how aggressive she was.

-----

After a few glasses of champagne, We went to the dance floor. It was sensual music and couples around us that were slow dancing and grinding on each other.

I couldn't keep my hands off Destiny's hips as she swayed, grinding on me with her eyes closed.

Her head tilted back, it was getting hot in the club with all the dancing around us.

I was getting aroused as she twerked and winded her ass on me. I didn't know she could dance like this. I was surprised. It was turning me on, her eyes popped open when I squeezed her ass tightly making her moan softly.

" I want you so bad," I whispered in her ear seductively. I pressed my hard member against her ass.

She turned around facing me wrapping her arms around my neck. "How bad?." She asked softly biting her lip and smirking.

" Like right now, I'm a dead ass," I said seriously.

" I'm ready James." She said to me looking in my eyes; full of lust. I furrowed my eyebrows.

" Are you sure you are ready for this?" I raised an eyebrow. She nodded.

" Let's get out of here."
She grabbed my hand leading me off the dance floor.

We left in the limousine on the way back to the penthouse.

Tonight it was about to go down.

The wait was finally over.

------------------

Comment & Vote 👑

AN: Should James have answered Chris's call?

- They're Finally engaged🤞🏾❤️