Chapter 38 : Run tha streetz

Listen to the music at the top.

Music Playlist : 2pac - Run tha streetz

-------------

Marcus

  I was happy that I had framed James' weak ass

I was happy that I had framed James' weak ass. I smiled watching the news as they reported that he had been in the custody of the police for a crime he didn't commit.

When we last talked he was acting suspiciously like he knew something and I could tell that his vibe had changed.

He didn't know that I put a tracker on his phone. Once he landed in Atlanta I called some of my goons that were crooked cops, to track down his location and also sent them the evidence.

I placed one of James' guns that I took from the warehouse that he previously had and used it, the night I killed Chris.

I had on gloves to cover up my fingerprints.

It was very clever to do that, so it wouldn't trace back to me for the murder.

I was ready to take over James' headquarters for good now, that he was away I would be in charge of the drug business.

I walked into the warehouse as everyone watched the news. They looked disappointed at what they heard about James.

I smirked happily knowing that it was going to be hard for him to find his way out of a charge like that.

I took the remote and turned off the TV. Everybody looked at me and complained.

" Aye! Marcus why did you turn it off, it was about James. That's important!." Desmond said walking over to me confused.

" Y'all niggas need to calm y'all ass down!" I yelled seriously as they all listened.

" What you have seen on the news is true. James did kill our brother Chris." Everyone looked at each other in shock.

" Ain't no way in hell I believe that!" Desmond chimed in shaking his head. " James and Chris were brothers, they were very close. Why would he have a reason to kill someone so loyal to him?" He questioned folding his arms.

I chuckled. " Fuck that! Loyalty doesn't mean shit! Anyone can turn their back on you. He confessed it to me and I turned his ass into the police to get justice for Chris's family." I explained lying.

" Man, that's crazy. I would've never expected that from him." Bryan shook his head.

" Believe it. So with that being said. You all can now address me as Boss." I smirked.