2.Distance Love

Let's begin....

Amit Maheshwari,the greatest business man of the country was found upset this day by his long time assistant cum his friend Rajesh.

Rajesh:what happened sir?any problem?
Amit nods in no..

Rajesh:i am with you for 55 years and you aren't even considering me to share your worries?!
Amit: it's not like that Raju..
Rajesh:then please say I can't see you like this!

Amit:I was thinking about my Sanskar!
Rajesh smiles:Sanskar baba!
Amit:i feel he ...i mean he isn't agreeing for the marriage and i feel the reason is his parents divorce.
Rajesh nods to him:it happens this when couple gets divorced but I don't think he will deny to you since you are his guardian for 22 years.
Amit:but..
Rajesh:i think he is in love with someone or something like that!
Amit:if it is that i am the happiest but i know my sanskar he isn't having anyone in his life.
Rajesh:in that case search a good girl for him the one who is perfect in all terms for him then i think he won't say no.
Amit looks at him.

Rajesh:what are you thinking?previous month chora ji have brought his daughter's alliance for him i think..
Amit:not that chopra's daughter she is so stubborn i have seen her.
Rajesh:saxena ji...
Amit:i am sure his daughter is same like her.total arrogant once she came for a party remember!!
Rajesh:kapoor sahab ki..
Amit:no I can't tolerate that Kapoor's family extra dramatic.
Rajesh:then...yeah verma sahab ki...
Amit:what Raju..verma sharma karte raho tum!!
Rajesh gets silent.

Amit:i want a girl who could be the best for this house and my Sanskar not her father's property.
Rajesh:but status matters no..
Amit glares him..
Rajesh:sorry but..
Amit:suggest me some middle class girl!
Rajesh:middle class..
Amit:what?
Rajesh nods in nothing.

Rajesh:mein dekhta hoon..
He turns while Amit face-palms.
Amit:if you have SOMEONE INFRONT OF YOUR EYES LIKE GHAR KI BACCHI.
Rajesh faces him and thinks:i would see..
Amit annoyed:try to see near you..
Rajesh:near me?yeah..i will enquire my grand daughter if there is some good girls in friends circle.
Amit angrily:buddhu ho tum..here i was indirectly trying to say but you are fixing your grand daughters friends.

Rajesh:sorry sahab.but did you see any girl for sanskar?
Amit:Finally..
Rajesh bit annoyed:then why were you asking me?with your age you lost your mind too..
Amit: don't forget you are aging too.
Rajesh:Go and ask her family.

Amit: that's what i am trying to do but you..!!
Rajesh:but why me?!
Amit:okay..i am directly asking i want Ragini for Sanskar.
Rajesh looks on.

Amit smiles:you only say right Sanskar laakhon mein ek hai.so say you are ready to give Ragini's hand for my Sanskar!
Rajesh:no!
His smile vanishes.
Amit stands:but why?
Rajesh:first of all i am looking for the boy who is of our status.and i got one too yesterday only the boy and his family came to visit us and they saw Ragini and they have told us by today evening they will reply.
Amit fumes:when were you planning to say me?

Amit points to Sanskar's large photo frame on wall:see there.. didn't you find my child like a hero?
He was annoyed.Rajesh was silent.
Amit:who?who put you this in your mind?who brought the proposal for Ragini?
Rajesh was still silent..

Amit:i am asking you something because i am gonna shoot that person and you!
Rajesh:the guy is her classmates brother.2 years back only they asked for Ragini's hand and now Ragini was ready for the marriage so that i thought not to make it late..
Amit:2 years back only..blah blah blah...nowaday girls plots like this also.only few good girls are remained and some of these goes to college for this only to tie their joker brother to the cute innocent girls.

Rajesh:saab ji this is getting high.i am going!
Amit:go and die..
Rajesh glares him angrily.
Amit:then i will get sanskar and Ragini married.
Rajesh: i will write Letter before dying that my death reason is only you.
Amit:Raju...
Rajesh:Saab ji.i can't do anything now.
Amit:call them and tell that you will not get her married.simple.