10)Because it's still the beginning

"I love you...would you like to be my partner forever"

She was shocked,the charming guy like him whom she always admired behind her books.he was on his knees for her.This can't be true.

"Ragini..look at me"he told in a very low tone.
"Here look at me and listen to me carefully"his smile was dominating his words.
"Act normal"

But Ragini was really happy that the seriousness of his words didn't bother.
"Reject me and move from here before anyone could hurt you"he told With a smile.he holds her both hands and smiles.
"It's a bet,and I don't want anyone to make fun of you or hurt you for this stupid stuffs which I am forced too"
It didn't take seconds to break her heart.

She pulls her hand from him and nods in no and moves.
While he was relieved and stood:Guys the bet over!
His friends:but she rejected you man.how could she?i thought she had feelings for you!
His other friend:that's not over yet.she didn't accept you!
He smiles:bet was till this much,just to propose her!
His friend:between what are you saying her for long time!
He smiles:I just cooked up how I liked her but I guess she didn't believe my story.in fact she don't even like me also!

*********************************

"It was only 2 months that Ragini's dad have passed away.and this early you are getting her married?"Ragini's cousin sister Preethi questioned her dad.
"So what?its a good relation and the happiness she was feeling with her dad she might feel the same with the guy"Ragini's Mamu replies to his daughter.
"With the guy who is 39 year old?"she questioned being disgusted."And Ragini..Ragini is just 22"
"Age doesn't matter personality does.Ashuthosh is a nice guy.besides isn't your life good with Sameer then Ragini would also.just don't cross question when Janki too have agreed"
"You have blackmailed and forced her.if today uncle was alive would he have done this with his daughter?"
"But he is not right...and what's bad with age?"
"It's about the maturity where couple has to get along with same type of thinkings "
"No more Arguments"

Ragini was sitting beside her groom with her forehead filled with Red vermilion which at this moment she felt like her life's countdown has started.
The nuptial chain on her neck was just like the wire which is suffocating her to death.
She had no life in her more.the way her husband was holding her waist for the photograph pose or if he was holding her arm or shoulder everything had got discomfort in her.he was just literally moving hand on her back.her eyes welled up.she looked at the door like if her father would come to save her whenever she had fell down.but it's of no use.

And she was literally been grabbed by her groom and made her sit on the car.like if she was a property.
Things don't go as planned.

**********************************

A guy was sitting in front of a small crowd where everyone were cheering him.
He was the opening batsman of team India cricket.it was his birthday also the party for his achievement!

Shayad kabhi na keh sakun main tumko Kahe bina samjh lo tum shayad
Shayad mere khayal mein tum ek din Milo mujhe kahin pe ghum shayad
Jo tum na ho rahenge hum nahi Jo tum na ho rahenge hum nahi
Na chahiye kuchh tumse zyada Tumse kam nahi

Another guy who is revealed to be his younger brother Shivam:bhaai you shouldn't be standing here you should try with singing.seriously!!!
Sanskar smiles:Over?let me go!
Where his another brother Soham just peep in between:bhaai that Priyanka...
Sanskar pass him a look.
Soham:stop it Soham learn some seriousness.i don't have interest on such a girl who only know the successful person.i want someone who should know the failure too because life won't be same always......yahi na!!!
Shivam laughs:bhaai karlo shaadi...and dad won't let us marry before you or else our girlfriends would run away for sure.
Soham:actually Priyanka is a social worker whose life revolves around with poor children.she is perfect choice for you.she has everything which you expect so I think you should meet her once.
Shivam:mumma will be so happy.
Sanskar:okay then...
Soham:here she is ...
Sanskar shocked:oye..I was saying I will think and tell you...
Shivam:what think?go and meet.that's the order.and it's not good to make one wait..you say this!
Sanskar:sometimes I wonder who is elder here!
Both:of course you but Hukum chalana tho choton ka birth right hai!
Sanskar face-palms!

A's Glitterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें