3. Love - soul & heart

This was supposed to be posted on September 15.but lacked ideas in middle and then schedule problems so finally i could post today.
Special dedicated to FAIRY_tejaholic and Iti_Myrah

Let's begin...

It was a beautiful mansion decorated with red and white roses and attractive ball lights.
It was the engagement of famous Rockstar Varun Kapoor with Myrah.

Stylist was styling varun.though he was smiling but his smile didn't reach his eyes.and his head was aching badly.
His manager Athul:sir.Myrah mam wants to meet you.
Varun looks at him:now?
His manager:it seems something important.
Varun nods.

Varun goes to Myrah who was standing in pool side.
Varun:did you call me Myrah?
Myrah: yes..
She faces him.
Varun:anything important?
Myrah:please stop this engagement.
Varun looks on:what?but why?outside fans and media are waiting what will they say?
Myrah: I don't care about that Varun because i realised that I can't live with you.
Varun:what?is this the time to say?
Myrah:you are my best friend if you don't understand me then who will... actually earlier meeting you i was in love with karan but things just went wrong when misunderstanding was bought between us and now we have solved it. I cannot think anyone in his place not even you it's better we break this engagement,since it's publicity for you not for me.i am sorry but I can't do this engagement. A true love is always the one whom we cannot think of other than them.you may have infatuation but love is love it cannot be replaced!
Saying she goes.
Varun just didn't understand what exactly happened.

Athul who listened all this:sir now what will you do?
Varun bit angrily:usme uska Ghata mera kuch nahi jata!
But soon smiles and goes.
Athul confused:what?

Soon engagement was called off.
Varun sat on the open terrace where his music instruments were placed and he smiles.
Varun:i should be angry but i am not..why?
He feels the cool air.
"A true love is always the one whom we cannot think of other than them.you may have infatuation but love is love it cannot be replaced!"
Varun:while going she told some cheesy line i think because of that i am smiling like mad
But the cool air made him close his eyes automatically and feel it with smile.

Suddenly he gets the flashes of pair of beautiful eyes.
He himself looks confused as it was the first he got some flashes.

A lady places her hands on his shoulder.
She is revealed to be Shwetha his mother.
Shwetha:what happened varun?
Varun:i.. I don't know mom.
Shwetha: it's good that Myrah told it now only or else it would have been too late.
Varun:i am not saying about that mom.
Shwetha:then..
Varun:in fact i am not tensed about that only.i don't know why but i am getting some weird flashes.Mom did i leave something great behind.
Shwetha worries but still smiles:no it's just you are feeling and today it was supposed to be your engagement..may be because of that..
Varun nods.

Some days passed.

Varun was recording a song which was supposed to be an emotional song.but though he sings but emotions weren't conveyed properly.
After trying it out for various times emotions were left behind.
His music director:Varun take sometime and try to put emotions in it.if emotions are there then only this song will have a life.
Varun nods.

He practice for sometime but still the emotions weren't conveyed.
He huffs and sits and reads the lyrics without any tune.
With the slow blink he again getting blurry image of girl.

He takes a deep breath..and his head aches again.he presses his head.
Athul: sir if you want we can postpone it.
Varun:no..i will do it now.

He announces that he would give his last try if he cannot in this time then he asks then step in some other singers.
Everyone looks on.
His music director:no varun you can the lyrics and music are bit difficult to convey with emotions i know you can do that.

A's Glitterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें