9. Secretary G

Let's begin....

Ragini Gadodia, who is known as "secretary G" and is also known for her perfection and dedication towards her work.

Ragini like everyday entered her boss Laksh Maheshwari's cabin.But found him romancing with his girlfriend Swara.
Ragini lowers her lashes and knocks the door to bring back the 2 in the world.

They quickly parts from each other.
Ragini:Boss, you have the meeting with Malhotra's at 11 and please analyse the file again.
Laksh:okay place the file here and go.
Ragini just nods and places the file on the table and was about to go.
When Laksh:G..
Ragini turns:Yes boss.
Laksh:make sure nobody disturbs me with my work.
He passes the teasing smile towards Swara
Ragini:okay boss!
She closes the door and huffs.

Ragini moves when she was stopped by a colleague, Pooja: what's happening inside? Did you see the latest picture of our boss and his girlfriend in Paparazzi.Wait let me show...
Ragini interrupts:i have many other work pooja ...
She moves passing by
Pooja:this girl she is not interested in anything.

@11.

Ragini knocks the door again..
Swara huffs:see you G Came. God don't know when she will leave us alone.
Ragini could listen it clearly. She shrinks her eyes and gets annoyed.

Laksh:baby.. it's her work Right. She gets paid for her work.
Swara:yeah.. she doesn't even let me stay you with me for sometime.
Ragini opens the door:Boss.. Malhotra's are here i have made them sit in conference room.
Laksh:okay G i will there in 5 minutes.
Ragini moves from there.

After the meeting.

Laksh:G.. tomorrow is Swara's birthday i want to surprise her with best places. So arrange for it.
Ragini:okay boss!
Laksh:and also get some present for Swara. A diamond ring well am planning to propose her for marriage!
Ragini nods.
He moves.

After the work Ragini straight away goes and arrages for the surprise for swara.
And she also buys a beautiful diamond ring.

Next day.

Ragini gives the ring to Laksh.
Laksh:Thanks without you it would have been difficult for me.
Ragini doesn't reply anything.
Laksh:and you take a day off today and tomorrow meet me right at the cabin to discuss about Malhotra's project. Also gets Vikram and Saniya for the project.
She nods. And left from there.

@evening.

Ragini was reading the magazine in her room.
When she got a call from Laksh.
Laksh:G i forgot the ring in my cabin table can you help me get it.
Ragini:okay boss!
She was wearing comfortable loose tee and a denim.
And she changes tee into a shirt and wears a white blazer and moves.

And she collects the ring and gives to Laksh.
Laksh:Thankyou G. And My brother is back to India. He would be landing at 10:30 tomorrow so send the driver to pick him.
Ragini:okay boss.
She moves.

Next day..

Laksh was discussing with Ragini about the project when Swara enters his cabin.
Her smile vanished seeing Ragini. And she mutters:not again.. definitely she is in plan to snatch my laksh!

Laksh:okay G make the 3D plan for the project.and did you send driver to pick my brother from Airport?
Ragini nods and leaves from there.

Swara:Laksh why is she here everytime?
Laksh:she is my secretary swara.
Swara:i don't get good vibes from her i feel like she loves you and will snatch you from me.
Laksh:what Rubbish is this Swara. I know Ragini from many years. Even you too know her.
Swara: I don't want her to be around.
Laksh: it's your assumptions.
Swara:then let it be my assumption and one day something bad will happen.
Laksh:Swara you are overthinking there's nothing like that alright!
Swara:then shift her to some other department..
Laksh:not possible swara!
Swara:why it is not possible?i am not saying to throw her out of the job but to put her in other department!
Laksh:do you know how hard working Ragini is.. it's difficult to get secretary like her who doesn't unusually poke her nose in our matters.and perfectionist in her work.
Swara:in that case i will work it for you but I can't stand Ragini with you.
Laksh:you can't swara.
Swara cries:okay then..i feel like you don't need me more in your life now!
Laksh left out a breath:Swara think in a calm mind.
Swara:no you have choose me or her!
Laksh:okay fine i will shift her to some other department because you are important to me.happy!
Swara smiles:i will do all the work as the secretary.do one thing just put her in your brother's branch for the same work she is doing.she would get comfortable in working also!
Laksh smiles:okay..you think about comfort too.
Swara:kya karun i am like this only!