6. Being Mom - Imperfectly Perfect

Concept suggested by sereneserica

Let's begin.......

Sanskar and Ragini were in love for almost 3 years and they decided to get married. She was childish and he was matured. It was just 5 months for their marriage what didn't changed was their love for each other. But what happens further let's get into the story....

Ragini sees 2 lines in her pregnancy home kit test.
She picked it with shivering hands.
She feared....And the sweat formed on her forehead.
She placed her hand on her stomach.
That was not it...this was not really done with her.she was not ready for it!!

She placed her palm onto forehead that how she could be so irresponsible towards this..she should have taken some pregnancy control pills.what she gonna do further?

Sanskar knocks the door:Ragini are you fine?
He got worried since because she took so long in washroom.

Ragini got scared:haan..haan!!
Sanskar:okay then..
He moves to his reading table where he was analysing a file.

She washed her face and tried to look normal.
She didn't wanted him to have an idea of this.she just covered the kit in her dupatta.and walked out of washroom.
Sanskar sees her:what happened?
Ragini:nothing stomach hurts!
He stood and moves near her.
Ragini:no it's okay.you continue with the work!
Sanskar looks at her confused.because whenever he neared her she hugged him and wanted him beside her while sleeping.
Sanskar:what happened?i can sense something wrong!
Ragini bites her lips:i want to sleep.
Sanskar smiles and holds her shoulder she clutched the kit tightly which she hid in her dupatta:come..
He made her lay on the bed.
He was about to remove her dupatta which she always does while sleeping she keeps the dupatta away from her, if she is wearing salwar.
Ragini:no..
She holds the dupatta.
Sanskar laughs a bit:what happened to you? Why are you behaving weird?
Ragini:no..i mean.
Sanskar: it's okay.close your eyes now?
He sits near her hear and holds her one hand and pats on her forehead by the other which he does always when she doesn't get the sleep.

Ragini clutched the kit tightly.
She acted of sleeping.
Sanskar moves to the table and starts working on his file.
She opened her eyes and sees him working.
She wanted him to sleep but this day he wasn't sleeping since he was engrossed with the work he have to complete by tomorrow!!

She stood and moved towards the door.
Sanskar gets alert:Ragini.
He turns from the seat and looks at her
Ragini:i will drink water and come.
He smiles a bit:what happened to you today?you only kept the water there sometime ago!
She looks at it:oh i forgot!
Sanskar:is it hurting a lot?
She simply nods having no other idea!
Sanskar:do you want to go to doctor?
Ragini suddenly:no no...
Sanskar:then..okay take some pain killers for now.morning we will go to doctor and no arguments!
Ragini:no i am fine!
Sanskar:Ragini i told you no arguments...
Ragini:okay i will get pain killers!
She was about to move out.
Sanskar: it's here in the second drawer.you only placed it here 2 days back!
Ragini smiles a bit:oh..yeah.
He gets a call from the colleague..
So she quickly moves out.
Sanskar sees her.he picks the call,he was really suspicious on her,that she was hiding something from him!

She puts the kit inside the dustbin of the kitchen and opens fridge she need a cold water now.
Sanskar from behind:so here you are!!
Ragini turns to him being scared.
He smiles:and you think i will resist you from eating chocolates.
Ragini picks the chocolate and smiles.
Sanskar:you scared me i thought you are hiding something from me.so it was chocolates!
Ragini just smiles.

Next day...

Sanskar:as if you are saying you are fine then i am going to office you stay here okay.if you need anything then call me!
He kisses her forehead and leaves from there.
Ragini sits on the sofa confused.

A's Glitterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें