8. Love Is Simple As Complicated

Let's begin......

A girl was sitting and reading the book. She was feeling sleepy.
When her eyes falls on big photograph of the guy behind the bed.
And the girl is revealed to Ragini and smikes:kyaa?
She turns to the photo.
Ragini:why are you always smiling at me?between..your smile is too good and charming.like the medicine of my sleeping syndrome.
She sits on the bed straight to his photo: between is your photo having any filters or are you same handsome as this?(she pouts)reply no?again you are smiling?you know your this room have become my solace now.haan..sacchi!
She smiles at the photograph.
Ragini:i am so feeling sad i am using your room.but i have kept it neat okay?you no need to worry.you know it was hard for me to sleep alone but your room made me habituated.
When there was a bell hanging she sees it as it was rings due to the wind.
Ragini smiles:let me sleep!
It was her routine to speak to this person's photograph before her sleep and without the bell hanging rings she won't sleep.its like a lullaby for her.

************

Uthra:from tomorrow my wedding function starts and Sanskar bhaai ...
She feels sad.
Adarsh: he is too busy that's why!
Every of the family members understands uthra. Who wanted her brother to attend her wedding.
When Ram: why don't we try again calling him?
He cheered her.
Uthra:no papa he won't come!
Adarsh:but i think we can try!
When sujatha comes with 2 girls, Parineeta, Adarsh's wife and her sister Ragini.
They smiles.

From behind there comes Ram's brother Durgaprasad and his wife Annapurna and his son Laksh. And Adarsh is also his son!
Durgaprasad:i think you are right you try calling him. What if he comes with a try i know it's impossible but let's try and see.
Uthra looks...
Ragini smiles and was serving the breakfast for everyone.

Laksh:wait let me help. Order him to come.
Uthra:you think he will listen but yup i would try.
He dials and gives his phone to her.
He picks the phone.
Uthra:hello bhaiyya..i know it's night there and i am sorry for calling. Is there no other chance that you come for the wedding?
Sanskar:no...i am sorry
She smiles entering inside the mansion.
Servants sees him and rejoices he signs them to be silent.

Sanskar:you know right i am so busy here. And work got increased.
Uthra:but i am your only sister.
Laksh:bhaai this is not fair yaar at least for 5 days can't you make some time.
Sanskar moving towards the dining:kya karoon? Every works have come this time only!
Uthra: can't you try.. it's so long that we have seen face to face.
Sanskar:i can complete this wish!
Uthra:i don't want video call. You here in front of me.
Sanskar:okay turn and see who knows you might see me..
Ragini who was serving the dish sees him standing there leaning to the wall. And all the family members have didn't notice him.
When Sanskar sees the new face in his family, Ragini!
He smiles seeing her.
She quickly turns and widens her eyes.slowly leaves from there.while Sanskar looks at the way she went by tilting his neck a little.

Uthra turns:very funny i will turn and i will see you..
He smiles raising his eyebrows.
She shouts:bhaiyya.
While all being surprised:Sanskar!
Sanskar:surprise!
And she quickly runs to him and hugs him.
While All the family welcomes him.

Laksh:very bad bhaai why didn't you tell me at least?!
Sanskar:then how it would be a surprise..
Annapurna:Anyways you are here.now uthra you are happy right.
Uthra:am so happy!

Pari looks around for Ragini.
Adarsh:where did Ragini go?
"Ragini" listening the name Sanskar smiles and he figures out it would be her.and he gets confused seeing him why did she go like that!
Pari:i will see..
She moves while all haves the breakfast.

Pari enters a room,it was actually Sanskar's room.where Ragini was staying!
Ragini was fastly packing her things in bag.
When pari :i am sorry Ragu.
Ragini turns:why are you sorry di?
Pari:mummy papa ke jaane ke baad...you have to shift always.i couldn't give you a ..
Ragini interrupts:dii.. it's fine.waise tho i should have moved from this room few days back only because it's someone else's room.
Pari :but now...?
Ragini: actually Asha was calling me to her home.so i will go.
Pari gave her a look.
Ragini:sach mein!
Pari:no i will get some solution.i will speak to Adarsh.and you won't be going anywhere!
Ragini:arey...
Pari interrupts strictly:i told you right you will not go anywhere!!
Ragini pouts:okay di..now smile i get scared if you give me that look.
Pari smiles and helps her to pack the things.
And re arranges the room as how it was earlier!

A's Glitterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें