Prologue

Elixir of life streamed down my naked body and a quake went down my spine. My hands massaged my tresses nonchalantly. I creased my brows in ardous way, not able to the bear the pang anymore. The wooden floor beneath my toe was frost than any other day. The dihydrogen monoxide wasn't tepid and I could feel myself in palpitation. Promptly, a motion among the snow covered numb trees caught my vision.

Donned in a purple bathrobe, I stepped onto the milky way. With my each tread, my own traces of steps accompanied me. The only source of sound was from the geyser I turned on and the fragmenting sound of snow under my feet. The eerie silence caused something strange inside me. I gazed around slowly, anxiety of the quietness seeping through me.

At far away, I saw. My legs strode abruptly to the direction. My breath became swift and rapid. My eyes dilated with each step I took. My cells were no longer in my jurisdiction. The magnetic pull was stronger than my willpower and nothing could stop me, until I screamed.

"Aah!" My hands were grasping the dried frost bark of a tree. With my eyes shut, I leisurely touched my forehead. My eyelids shrunk upwards and fluid of carmine embellished on my fingers greeted me. Before I could recognize, I was again hauled. This time with more force and speed. I shut my eyes firm and my palms moved to my ears. A vigorous wail escaped my mouth. With a slight open of my orbs, I saw the cliff. My breath hitched. I could feel myself going dizzy. Muscles of my body loosened and I felt my legs being collapsed.

Suddenly, I was supported by a hard body against me. A concerned face came into the sight of my half-opened eyes and a sly smile crawled upon my lips. Then, I gave in, my eyes closed, head empty, I fell into a deep slumber and slumped in his arms, where I felt the most safest place.
_________________________________________

Text copyright © tHe_LiTtLe_mOrPhEuS™ 2020 -

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner , without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

The pictures used in this story do not belong to me, but are free images available in various sites.
_________________________________________

Hey folks! This romantic-horror story. Hope you guys will shower me some love.

See you guys another day with the 1st part, until then it's bye from Rashi, signing off from here. CHEERS!!!

 CHEERS!!!