Chapter 308: Another Fall (Part 2)

It was at this time that Feudal Princess Minghui suddenly charged out from the left, her body bent backwards at what seemed like an impossible angle. She swung her polo mallet, and she stole the ball in a shocking move! The ball was sent flying in an arc, and in two seconds, the ball entered the opponent's net with a 'pop'.

Royal Princess Duanjia's red team had scored a point!

Loud cheers immediately burst out from the ladies on the viewing platform.

Even Princess Wei had a wide smile on her face.

Following closely after that, the red team scored another point, making Honoured Lady Xincheng look at Royal Princess Duanjia in a different light.

The super amateur Chu Lian felt that she was actually going to be carried to victory.

At this moment, at an angle hidden to the others, Feudal Princess Anmin signaled at Prince Hexi's twin daughters Dong'er and Nan'er with her eyes.

Nan'er nodded.

This time, it was the blue team's turn to serve the ball.

Royal Princess Nanzhang landed a heavy hit on the polo ball, sending it flying up in the air and towards the red team's side of the field.

The midfielders, Nan'er and Dong'er, whipped their horses forward and wildly charged into the red team's territory.

In the middle of their charge, Nan'er and Dong'er glanced at each other.

The heads of their horses turned, and they started galloping towards Chu Lian instead.

Dong'er swung her mallet, which caused the polo ball to roll in Chu Lian's direction.

Nan'er twitched the reins of her horse, causing it to speed up.

At this point, Royal Princess Duanjia and the others were still on the other side of the field, and they didn't have any way of getting there before Nan'er and Dong'er.

When Chu Lian noticed that Nan'er and Dong'er were charging towards her, her brows furrowed, as she instinctively felt a sense of danger approaching.

If they wanted to hit her horse, then she just had to dodge.

However, it was right at this moment that the small polo ball coincidentally hit the butt of Chu Lian's steed.

The horse was startled badly, causing it to whinny and rear up. It started to run off without paying any heed to Chu Lian's commands.

Now that her opportunity to escape had been taken away, Nan'er and Dong'er rushed to Chu Lian's side.

In a seemingly accidental manner, they slammed into Chu Lian on both sides. They used their mallets to control the polo ball while Chu Lian was sandwiched between them and unable to move.

When Dong'er and Nan'er were fighting to snatch the polo ball on the ground, their mallets 'inadvertently' hit Chu Lian's horse.

After they galloped away, Chu Lian's horse suddenly flew into a rage, with every intention to fling its rider off.

Chu Lian was still an amateur at horse riding and she hadn't learned enough riding techniques yet. She didn't know how to calm the horse down and control it.