Chapter 23: Whoopsie Daisy

Astrid was perched in a cubicle, gun in hand waiting to pounce. On the other side of the curtain was the infamous detective mid showdown. She had her cue, she knew what she had to do. She watched the battle of the greatest minds in the world from her hiding place- everything that had happened earlier that day being put aside- and waited.

"I've given you a glimpse Sherlock." The Irishman drawled, "just a teensy glimpse of what I've got going on out the in the big bad world. I'm a specialist, you see, like you."

" 'Dear Jim. Please will you fix it for me to get rid of my lover's nasty sister?' " Sherlock quoted the TV show, " 'Dear Jim. Please will you fix it for me to disappear to South America?' "

"Just so." he smirked as he reached the corner of the pool

"Consulting Criminal." Sherlock said to himself, sounding impressed, "brilliant."

"Isn't it." Jim smiled, proudly, "no-one ever gets to me. And no-one ever will."

"I did." he cocked his gun

"You've come the closest, now you're in my way."

"thank you."

"I didn't mean it as a compliment."

"yeah you did."

"Yeah, okay, I did." He shrugged his Shoulders and continued to walk towards the baker street boys, "but the flirting's over Sherlock, daddy's had enough now."

His high pitch sing song voice caused Astrid to shiver.

"I've shown you what I can do, I cut loose all those people, all those little problems, even thirty-million quid just to get you to come out and play. So, take this as a friendly warning, my dear; back off."

He smiled and approached John.

"Although, I have loved this little game of ours," he put on his London accent, "playing Jim from IT. Playing gay. Did you like the little touch with the underwear?"

"People have died."

"That's what people do!" he yelled, causing the entire room to shake.

"I will stop you."

"No you won't." he said calmly as the Detective briefly looked at his friend.

"You okay?" he asked, receiving a small nod.

"You can talk Johnny-boy." He spoke intimidatingly down John's ear, " Go ahead."

"Take it." Sherlock put out his hand and in it there was a memory stick.

"Huh? Oh! That! The missile plans." he took it from the detective and kissed it possessively, "boring, I could have gotten them anywhere."

This was her cue, Jim tossed the USB stick into the water, and as expected John pounced onto Moriarty.

"Sherlock run," he wraps an arm around his neck and the other round his waist.

"Good! Very good!

"If your sniper pulls that trigger Mr Moriarty, then we both go up."

"Isn't he sweet? I can see why you like having him around. But then people do get so sentimental about their pets." He smirked, ready for Astrid to come out of her hiding place at any moment, "they're so touchingly loyal but-"

"Whoopsie Daisy" Astrid had lept out into the open and calmly stepped out next to the tall detective, with her gun up pointed at his head. Astrid smirked.

"You've rather shown your hand there, Doctor Watson." Both men frowned at the familiar blonde girl who was now aiming a loaded gun at a mans head. "Gotcha."