Chapter 33: One Of Those Days

Astrid was, of course, correct. All was explained on one day in particular. The two were on what any other couple would recognise as a 'romantic walk in the city', which was probably what it was; in Astrid' eyes anyway. They ended up near Big Ben in a little place called: 'Parliament square gardens', not very original, but it posed as a temporary place for Jim to explain what the hell was going on.

"Right, so, let me break this down, 'coz we seem to be talking about some witchy sorcerer person," she waved her hands around in the in a daze as they sat on a small bench, "so Sherlock Holmes' baby sister can tell the future."

"It's a little more than that, but go on..." Jim had frowned, complying non the less.

"So she has asked you to film little videos of yourself to give to her so that she can intimidate Sherlock?" she suggested and Jim nodded, just now realising how odd it sounded out of context, "that is the weirdest way to get quirky pictures from your crush."

"I understand that now actually," he nodded in consideration, "it does seam a little odd."

"Odd?" she almost yelled, "she's like an obsessed school girl."

"Says you." he clicked his tongue and Astrid pretended she hadn't heard what she had said.

"Tell her your taken." Astrid said, pathetically crossing her arms, and Astrid chuckled. He stopped momentarily after earning an unimpressed glance from the girl opposite him.

"You are aware how jealous you look right now." he smirked and stood up. Astrid followed suit and hopped up bubbly.

"We're going to Big Ben?"

"I already told you," he sighed, "we're having one of those 'romantic walks'."

"To Big Ben?"

"Yes I'm going to blow it up." he said flatly and Astrid frowned, not sure if he was joking or not.

"Jim-" she began before being cut off by Jim shushing her and reaching his hand in his pocket to pull out his phone.

He took it out and walked forwards nonchalantly and quickly, as well as skilfully, typed a few things onto the phone, he clicked what looked like the 'send' button, and, as if watching it rise up into the world wide web, gazed up into the sky and when his head appeared as if it was looking right at the face of Big Ben, he blew a long and loud raspberry at it. This caused Astrid to frown, and as Jim looked back down at his phone. Astrid went to his side frowning.

"Are you really going to blow it up?" Astrid questioned as she wrapped her arms around the arm that was still in his pocket.

"Nope, I'm gonna blow up a plane instead," he said casually and linked his arm with Astrid's and continued to cross the road, "now, how would you like a job?"

(A/N you don't understand how much research I did to find out which specific road he was stood on XD)