Chapter 37: WTF

There was a period of time that came after the scandal where it was perfect. Whilst Homes and Watson we're running around Baskerville being chased by an imaginary hound, Astrid and Jim spent there time, plotting and scheming.

Amongst other things.

Everything was going well, until, out of nowhere...

Jim disappeared.

There was nothing. No note, no sign, no way to know if he was in trouble; no nothing. Astrid had the best people working frantically to get him back, she too was putting in effort, but she had her suspicions. Surely some high ranking man in the British government had heard about Jim's shenanigans and was trying to put a stop to them.

Astrid would still never give up.

"What are we supposed to do?" Astrid fretted on the morning two weeks after the Irishman's mysterious disappearance, "It's all Mycroft and his special high status government people.

"We have to trust him." Sebastian Moran had sighed as he pushed strands of his golden hair from his face.

"Trust him?!" Astrid yelled unbelievably, causing Seb to jump, "how are we gonna use trust to save him when he's probably being beaten up in a basement by some stingy MI5 soldier."

"I'm not sure that that's how it works-"

"Please don't correct me," she sighed as she slouched into an arm chair and put her face into her hands tiredly, "I am so not in the mood."

"Sorry." Seb said calmly before approaching Astrid and butting his arm out in front of her to take it.

"What?"

"Come with me."

"Why?"

"You need a break."

"That's very kind of you Seb," Astrid sneered, "I regret to inform you that I cannot rest until I find out what those bastards are doing to Jim!"

"You've been searching for weeks," Seb argued, not moving his hand "c'mon."

"Where?" Astrid huffed.

"I'll tell you in the car," Seb took her hand and pulled her up before walking out the room toeing her behind him. "I want to take you to Ana's house." He sighed in defeat after Astrid slumped at the top of the stairs, "happy now?"

"No!" Astrid huffed, "I don't wanna see Ana!"

"Yes, you do."

"No," Astrid wined, "why?"

"I may or may not have looked at your phone." Seb admitted.

"Seb!" Astrid screamed and jumped up, "what the fuck man?"

"She wants to see you," He said as he grabbed the whinging blonde by the wrist and dragging her, "you'll want this."

"Ugh fine." Astrid gave in and rolled her eyes, "now let go o' me."

She forced her hand from Seb's strong grip and grumpily slouched down the stairs followed by Seb looking who slowly brought up the rear.