mark

elle's POV

------

"angel. wake up. elle" i hear a familiar voice whispering. i blink my eyes open and yawn. "i must've fallen asleep. sorry about that" i say in a raspy voice due to just waking up. "it's okay. you're voice is hot as fuck when you wake up. just in general your voice gives me goosebumps. your little accent is so cute" she smiles, making me blush. "stoppp" i groan in embarrassment. "you know you're the more attractive one of us two so don't." she tells me. "you know you're a literal angel so don't" i mimic her. "who do i call angel? who doesn't call who angel?! both you!" she defends herself. "do you want me to start calling you angel?" i question. "you can call me daddy" she winks. "aye bruh this bitch tryna fuck" i point at her. "who wouldn't wanna fuck you?" she furrows her eyebrows. "people who's eyes actually work" i shrug and she pushes me softly. "my eyes work and i still want to f-" she starts but i cut her off. "you're gross" i pretend to vomit. "i see how it is" she frowns. "you're not physically gross, physically you're the hottest and most beautiful person on earth at the same time. but sometimes the things you say are gross." i explain. "how can i be you though??" she questions in utter confusion. "whatever, i should get going. i'll text you though" i stretch and stand up. "alright angel. we're leaving tomorrow so if this meeting with my manager goes well, i'll text you and then come pick you up tomorrow. it shouldn't take less than an hour." she tells me as i hug her. "sounds good" i nod. "bye love" she kisses my cheek and i blush. "bye... daddy" i wink at her as i walk out of the hotel room. i laugh to myself as i see her mouth in an 'o' shape as i shut the door. i start walking down the hallway and hear the door open. 

"oh, hey" i turn as i here billie's footsteps. she grabs my wrist and pulls me back to the hotel room in a rush. "the fuck was that?" she asks and points to where i was just standing. "you told me i can call you daddy. i wanted to see the effect it has on you" i shrug. "well, i don't think it's the nickname that has that effect on me. i think it's you." she explains. "what?" i say in confusion. "i really like you elle." she blurts out. "you're joking" i shake my head and deny it. "why would i joke about this? i'm one hundred percent serious right now." she tells me. "i want you to be.. my girlfriend." she says nervously. "i would definitely say yes, believe me i would, but you're going on tour for like 4 months. our entire relationship would be long distance and it wouldn't work out." i explain sadly. "then date me after. i can wait. as long as it takes." she pleads. "if you still like me, then i will." i say, still completely surprised that she feels this way about me. "why don't you just come on tour with me?" she suggests. "i can't leave my mom. she needs me." i say and look down at the ground. "i understand. but we're gonna facetime every day and text everyday. right?" she says hopefully. "of course. i'll um.. i'll see you tomorrow" i nod slowly. "yeah. tomorrow" she smiles a little to herself. "bye billie" i smile sweetly at her and hug her. "bye angel" i feel her kiss my neck softly and blush. i pull away after a while and walk out to my car. 

-------------

billie's POV

once elle leaves, i walk to finneas's room and go to my manager mark's room. "billie! finneas! great to see you! come in" he welcomes us into his hotel room and shuts the door behind us once we get in. "hey mark. i have an idea." i sit down as i speak and he smiles a little. "what is going on in that beautiful mind of your's today?" he questions. "i want this girl to come with us tomorrow. just for the shows in america." i explain. "and who is this girl?" he asks. "her name is elle. i met her at the last show. she's really, really sweet. she makes me feel calm and i think it'd be good for me to have her there." i tell him. "and what's her phone number?" he furrows his eyebrows slightly and pulls his phone out. i give him her number and he dials it. "hello, is this elle?" he asks. "calm down. it's okay, it's okay. my name is mark. i am billie's manager. she gave me your phone number just a second ago. she's with me right now" he defends himself after i hear elle scream in fear. "yeah, you can talk to her. she's right here" he says and hands me the phone. "hey angel. it's billie" i laugh. "why is this man calling me?" she asks in a nervous tone. "i don't know. i just told him i want you to come to the san francisco show" i explain. "okay well... do you know if it's a yes or a no yet?" she yawns. "no, he hasn't given me an answer yet. i think he would like to talk to you and get to know more about you before he makes a decision" i guess. "oh. okay. then give him the phone back and i'll be more pleasant" she tells me. "you're an actual baby" i laugh. "and you're an actual BITCH!" she yells. "that's not pleasant enough elle" i warn her. "my apologies" she says in a quiet tone. "okay, i'll talk to you in a bit. here's mark." i say and hand mark the phone. "BYE BILLIE!" i hear her yell. after a second, mark puts the phone back up to his ear and smiles. "so, are you and billie in a relationship?" he asks her. "oh, i see. that's good." he says after a few seconds. "and your parents, do they know that you are planning on coming?" he questions. "fantastic! i'll call the airport and ask if we can get another ticket and we'll come get you tomorrow." he smiles. "you're welcome. you have a good night." he laughs. "okay, bye" he hangs up the phone and claps his hands together once loudly. "she'll be there" he smiles. "thank you so much mark!" i exclaim and hug him tightly. "you're welcome billie. now go get some sleep. we have to be at the airport at 5 am and it is almost 1." he pulls away and laughs. "i will do that" i nod and finneas and i walk out. "bye mark!" i yell. "see you tomorrow billie." he waves and we shut the door.