fans

elle's POV
—————
"hey you guys, hope i'm not interrupting but we're going to leave soon" i am awoken by a familiar voice on the other side of the door. "billie, wake up" i shake her gently. "shit what's wrong?" billie inhales as she wakes up. "nothing, we're going to leave soon so we better.. you know, get dressed" i explain. "damn it, i want to sleep and cuddle with you" she frowns. "it'll be alright, let's just get dressed and we can cuddle in the car" i tell her as i start getting ready. "okay" she groans and gets up.

we get dressed and meet everyone downstairs. "you two have fun" claudia nudges me with a smirk. "yes, yes we did" i smile. "you must've missed her. i could tell she missed you, she has been down ever since you left" claudia explains. "i really missed her. i'm so happy to see you all." i tell her. "everyone ready?" patrick announces. "patrick! where were you when i came back?" i question and hug him. "i was still asleep" he chuckles and hugs me back. "but i am very glad you have returned." he smiles and rubs my back. "me too." i reply. we all get in the car and drive to the venue.

"we're here" i tell billie, who was sleeping on my lap. she slowly opens her eyes and yawns a little. "already?" she stretches. "yep, let's go" i suggest. she sits up and we both get out. fans are lined up for miles and they all scream when we get out. billie runs to a group of them and hugs them. i cover my ears due to the amount of sound and see billie run to the car. she rummages around in it and pulls out headphones. she jogs over to me and shows them to me. "they're noise canceling" she puts them on me and turns on some music. "thank you!" i must've yelled because i see her laugh. "no problem angel" she giggles. she kisses my check and the fans scream louder. "come on" she grabs my hand and brings me with her to another group of fans. i watch her hug tons of fans. i start to zone out and feel someone grab my arm harshly. i'm pulled over to the crowd and someone's hands wrap around my neck. "b-bil" i try to get her help but she's already on the other side of the group of fans.  "stop, please" i beg. the grip on my neck tightens and my vision gets blurry.

everything goes black.