hurt

finneas's POV

------------

i talk to a few of the fans until i hear someone scream. i turn my head and see elle unconscious on the ground. "elle!" i scream and run to her. "come on elle, wake up. come on." i order and shake her. "dad help!" i shout. my dad runs over and picks elle up. "what happened?!" billie runs as she sees elle in my dad's arms. "elle baby, wake up." she says, tears building up in her eyes. "how did this happen?" she furrows her eyebrows sadly. "i don't know, she was talking to some of the fans over there and next thing i knew she was passed out. i didn't see it happen but i heard someone scream." i explain. "we gotta get her away from everyone" my dad suggests.

billie and i follow our father to the green room and he sets her down on the couch. "come on elle." i hear him whisper. "what the fuck is that?!" billie yells and points to a bruise mark on elle's arm and one on her neck. "i did NOT give her either of those i swear to god" she assures us. "from the looks of it, i assume she was pulled to the crowd and... choked. she must've hit her head on the ground pretty hard. there's a bump on it and scrapes up and down her arms. her stomach has many bruises on it as well and her ankle is definitely messed up." my dad tells us with a sad tone in his voice. "fuck!" billie shouts and kicks the door. "i'm going back out there." she says in a very angry tone. i try to stop her but she squirms out of my grasp and runs outside.

--------------

billie's POV

"WHO THE FUCK HURT ELLE?!" i scream. "billie, maybe it was a mistake." finneas says, obviously out of breath. "that was NOT by mistake. there were bruises on her fin!" i deny. "i saw who did it." i hear someone yell. "who?! who hurt my baby?!" i ask. "it was him." she points to a man down the line. "i tried to stop him but he wouldn't. luckily she passed out, he was getting out a knife." the girl explains. "call the god damn cops." i whisper to finneas. "on it." he nods. i walk over to the man that the girl pointed out and stare at him intensely. "did any of you see this?" i point at everyone around him. "yes. we tried to stop him but we couldn't. he's too strong" a girl beside him says. "just one little question. why? why the fuck would you hurt someone so amazing? and why would you stick around after?" i ask the man. "you're right. i shouldn't have stuck around" he laughs and tries to run. there are too many people around him to get away so he jumps over the barricade. "stop man." i grab his arm tightly and laugh. "i swear to god i'll slit your god damn throat" he whispers. "aye sully, a little help?" i call for my security guard. he runs over and grabs the man tightly. "thanks man, make sure to keep him here until the cops show up. finneas already called them. oh and um, he has a knife." i whisper to sully. "no problem miss eilish. you go inside, i can take care of this." sully nods. "thanks sully. you're for sure getting a raise" i tell him, making him laugh a bit.

i jog back inside, hoping to see elle awake. sadly she is still unconscious. "i've called an ambulance. i couldn't wake her up, no matter how hard i tried. on the bright side, she is still breathing. her heart rate has slowed a bit but she is definitely still alive." my dad explains. "i cannot do this show." i tell him, not taking my eyes off elle. "i understand that. you shouldn't have to. we'll reschedule" my dad says with a small smile. "thank you dad." i smile weakly and hug him. "billie, there you are!" claudia exclaims when she bursts in, finneas behind her. "the police are here. there's also an ambulance outside." finneas says, some how out of breath. "finally" my mom stands up from her chair and runs outside. my dad starts to pick elle up but i stop him. "let me. please" i beg. "okay. go ahead." he nods.

i pick her up bridal style and carry her outside. paparazzi hasn't left since we got here, they've definitely gotten some good shots but i wish they'd leave. i set elle down on a stretcher and they hoist her into the ambulance. "can i go with her?" i ask one of the paramedics. "are you two related by blood?" he asks. "no, but she's my girlfriend" i answer. "you're not aloud to ride with her if you aren't related by blood. we're going to take her to the hospital. you can meet us there if you please" he responds. "okay" i nod slowly. the ambulance drives away and finneas jogs over to me. "the police would like to ask you a few questions." he points to the officers. "can they meet us at the hospital? i have to be with elle" i question. "i'm sure they could. i'll go ask. get in the car." finneas tells me. i do as i'm told and sully gets in the driver's seat. my parents sit beside me and claudia and finneas get in after talking to the officers. sully drives us down to the hospital and i run to the front desk.

"is she here? elle evans? is she here?" i ask frantically. "she's here but she hasn't gotten a room yet. they have just arrived." she explains. "but she's a minor. she needs an adult with her" i furrow my eyebrows. "are any of you related to her by blood?" the lady questions. "no, all of her family lives in england but i can assure you that we are like her second family" my mom tells her. "unless you can show me proof, i can't let you. it's hospital rules. i'm sorry" she frowns sadly. "look" i show her a picture of elle and i, and then one with all of us in it. "okay. what's your name?" she asks. "billie eilish o'connell. and this is my mom, maggie baird and my father patrick o'connell." i tell her. "can you get in contact with her mother?" she asks. "yes!" i exclaim and take my phone out, calling elle's mom. "hello? is everything alright?" amelia answers. i explain everything to her and she freaks out. "is she okay? please tell me you're with her" her mom hopes. "we can't get in because we aren't blood related. i need you to show us her birth certificate." i tell her. she sends me a picture and i show the lady. i hand her the phone and the secretary and amelia speak for several minutes. "okay. i will. my apologies. thank you. goodbye." i hear the secretary pause between sentences and eventually hang up. she looks through her computer and nods at it. "i've gotten word that elle is in a room at the moment. you may go in." she smiles and gives us the room number. "finally!" i say happily and run to the elevator. we get up to elle's floor and i run to her room.

"elle!" i exclaim and run to her. she's still asleep but she is hooked up to an IV and she is still breathing. there is wrapping and an ice pack on her head. her arms are wrapped up as well and there is something on her stomach. her ankle is in the air and i can still see the bruises on her neck. i hold onto her hand and kiss it. "it's okay. i'm here. i'm not gonna leave." i whisper.