magnolia

billie's POV

the night of court*

-----------------

we somehow get passed paparazzi and drive back to the hospital, hiding magnolia from the paparazzi so they don't get pictures of her entering and assume some shit. "this is my crib now" i show her. "snazzy" she nods as she looks around. "totally, especially the unconscious chick. she really ties the whole room together right?" i joke. "absolutely" magnolia agrees, trying to keep a straight face.

"hey, it's getting a bit late. we're going to head out. is that alright?" my mom asks. "yeah. love you guys." i say and wave. "love you too" they all say in unison. they all leave and a magnolia and i watch a movie. about halfway through a nurse walks in. "hey billie. who's this?" she asks. "oh, this is my friend magnolia. she was a witness today. magnolia, this is ebony. she is elle's nurse. she comes in and does some tests on elle, makes sure she gets washed everyday, stuff like that." i explain. "oh, it's great to meet you" magnolia smiles. "it's good to meet you as well. are you planning on staying the night with billie?" ebony asks. "i mean-" she starts. "i'd really like it if you would. i don't feel like being alone tonight. i want someone to talk to. only if you want to. and if you can" i interrupt. "i'd love to. is that aloud?" she asks. "of course" ebony nods. "thank you so much ebony, you're a doll" i pout and hug her. "no problem. you ladies have fun. i'll be back in a few hours to check on elle and empty her catheter. that's one of the worst parts of being a nurse but i do it anyway. am i still talking? oh my god i need to shut up. i'm going to leave now. see you girlies later" she laughs. she walks out and magnolia and i start laughing.

"she's funny" magnolia smiles. "yeah, she is pretty funny. we like her" i agree. "how old are you?" i ask, realizing i never asked. "i'm 17, the same age as you" magnolia answers. "that's awesome. you look a lot older than that. oh my god, i just heard it how you must've heard it. i'm sorry.  didn't mean a lot a lot, i meant like 20" i apologize, making magnolia laugh. "it's alright, i get that a lot. you seem a lot older mentally. how is fame treating you?" she asks. "i love it so much. i used to hate it with all my heart. there's still some bad things about it but i try to think positive." i shrug. "i don't know how i'd feel about being famous. i write a lot of music but i've never thought of releasing any of it." she tells me. "you have to show me." i order. "maybe someday" she laughs. "i'm serious, one day you're showing me" i nudge her and laugh. "okay, okay" she rolls her eyes and laughs. "hey, maybe we could get ebony to watch elle and we could go up to the music room" i suggest. "that'd be awesome!" she agrees. i buzz ebony in and ask if she will stay with elle. "yeah, i don't have anything better to do" she agrees. "thank you so, so much. i love you" i praise her. "love you too billie, now go play that  funky music white girl" she smiles with a wave and we leave.

magnolia sits at the piano and we play some music for a while. she plays a very familiar melody and i instantly sing along once she gets to the right part.

🎼"I wanna be alone
Alone with you - does that make sense?

I wanna steal your soul
And hide you in my treasure chest

I don't know what to do
To do with your kiss on my neck
I don't know what feels true
But this feels right so stay a sec
Yeah, you feel right so stay a sec

And let me crawl inside your veins
I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain
It's not like me to be so mean
You're all I wanted
Just let me hold you
Like a hostage

Gold on your fingertips
Fingertips against my cheek
Gold leaf across your lips
Kiss me until I can't speak
Gold chain beneath your shirt
The shirt that you let me wear home
Gold's fake and real love hurts
And nothing hurts when I'm alone
When you're with me and we're alone

And let me crawl inside your veins
I'll build a wall, give you a ball and chain
It's not like me to be so mean
You're all I wanted
Just let me hold you
Hold you
Like a hostage

Like a hostage"🎼

(i copy and pasted that because a bitch lazy ✌😙✌)

she finishes playing and looks into my eyes. i stare back into her's, memorizing every little speck of yellow, the blue rim around her eyes, the brownish green that surrounds her dilated pupils. i watch as her eyes trail down to my lips and see her bottom one tucked between her teeth. i look down at her's as well. they're so plump, they look so soft. the shade of red against her chocolate brown skin looks so good. it looks like she's glowing. she must've spent forever to get her highlight just right. my vision traces her entire body, slowing making it's way down and back up to her eyes. she's got all the right curves and the titties bro, the titties. damn. i watch as she slides closer to me, her lip still tucked between her teeth. my hand slides onto her thigh and i slide even closer to her. our eyes meet once again and i bite my lip. her hand runs up my waist and pulls me as close as possible. after doing so, she brings her other hand to my cheek and pulls me into a deep kiss. i kiss her back and she pulls me onto her lap. i grab the back of her neck and lick her lips. she opens her mouth and i slide my tongue inside.

wait.

shit.