Chapter 4

"I can't believe it!" Felix cried out for the hundredth time.

Blood literally boiling, he was trying to control himself without a lot of success. Taking many of the wide ribbons from the wall, he put them in a box with anger and almost threw everything down the floor.

"What happened?" one of his and Hyewon close friend – Minho – asked him worryingly.

"Gosh, I really can't believe it!" Felix grumbled again.

Amused, Minho tilted his head and crossed his arms on his chest as he waited for his friend to cool down a bit.

"If you could explain, I would understand better Felix."

"How can he do that to me???"

"Do what?"

"He's impossible! There's no way I'll spend two days stuck beside him!"

"Beside who?"

"Let's change our seat hyung. You'll sit with the groom and I'll stay on the other side of the room as far as possible from this guy!"

"I don't know the groom, but I guess this is not your point," Minho sniggered, "so, what guy?" he asked lazily.

"That Hyunjin!" Felix exclaimed. "He's impossible!"

"Hyunjin? Oh! The groom's brother, right?"

"Exactly! He's really ... rah, I can't even find the word!"

As he was rambling again and again against Hyunjin, Felix kept walking back and forth around the room.

"Keep cool Lixie, it's not a big deal."

"It is!"

"Well, he looks decent for me. A bit too pretty maybe and surely too confident, but still nice."

"You don't know him! He's horrible, really! The worse person I ever met!" Felix insisted.

"Because you do?" Minho smiled knowingly. After years hanging out with the other, he started to know him all too well!

"I'm serious here! I'll make him regret his behaviour!"

The younger man frowned a bit, lost, but after years with Felix and Hyewon, he learned how to forget about their crazy understandable talking.

"If I'm not mistaken, you told me the same about Jisung last year and you're both acting like twins now..." he started and made a short stop to think until a slight smirk appeared on his lips. "Well, at least you were until you both began to..."

"That's completely irrelevant," Felix cut him.

"Until you both started to fool around a bit too much and he couldn't tell if he was still straight." Minho continued teasingly under Felix's glare.

Outraged, Felix frowned and threatened Minho who looked like he was having the time of his life teasing his lovely dongsaeng. If his eyes could kill, Minho would be dead already, but he was way too happy to see Felix is such an unusual mood.

"It doesn't matter, as I said, that's irrelevant," Felix repeated.

"It might be, but you can't tell me your behaviour looks similar."

"It's not similar AT ALL!" Felix said insisting on the last two words.

"If you say so... "

"I don't know what you're talking about, but I agree with Minho," another voice said behind them.

"Hyewon?"

"What are you fighting about?" She asked, curious.

"We're simply talking about this guy Felix doesn't know he's attracted to."

Without a word, she raised an eyebrow, surprised and sent a knowing look toward Felix.

"I'm not attracted to him," Felix contested with a pout.

Holding back a chuckle, she looked back toward Minho to silently ask for more details.

"Jinyoung's little brother. Our sunshine can say whatever he wants, he's interested."

"I never said anything like that!" Felix protested again.

"You didn't shut up about him for the last three hours, it's bordering obsession, I'm telling you," Minho retorted seemingly serious.

"Because he keeps bothering me and I can't stand him okay?" Felix's voice was sharp and it stopped both friends. They looked at each other worryingly, wondering if they had been teasing too much and if they didn't do a mistake. A bit guilty, Minho bit his lips.

"I'm sorry."

Felix opened his eyes and walked toward his friends to put an arm around each of them.

"No, I'm sorry, I'm a bit tense. I'm stressed and I don't want to mess up so I'm oversensitive. I shouldn't talk like that, but this guy is playing on my nerves."

Hyewon frowned and leaned toward her best friend. "I don't want you to stress yourself for me you know." When she noticed the small reassuring smile on her friend's face, she continued "I hope you two can bear each other though. Hyunjin is important for Jinyoung and you are important for me. It would be sad if you are in bad terms."

They didn't move for a while and Felix released his grip from them both to pat on Hyewon's head. With a nod, he offered a reassuring smile.

"It's not so bad. I'm not very fond of him, but we're not really fighting or anything."

Not really convinced, Hyewon nodded too. "It's okay Felix, I know it's not possible to befriend everyone, but Hyunjin and Jinyoung really close and well..."

She didn't end her sentence but they didn't doubt the meaning. Felix sighed and he took Hyewon's hands between his.

"Nothing will darken your wedding dear. Nothing. And I promise I'll do everything to avoid any problem with this Hyunjin."

Hyewon smiled, touched by his friend's consideration and shook Felix's hand as if they were sealing some kind of agreement under Minho's considering eyes. 

.oO0°*°0Oo.

Uwaa this is short and a full mess, but I hope you still enjoy it! 
I kinda like to make Felix all pouty and grumbling, so cute Xd

If there's still anyone reading this one, I'll try to update in the next few days!