Chapter 12

Sorryyyyyy Y_Y

I'm very late again and it is such a lame short update >//<

If one of you find my motivation, please tell them to come back home, I've been looking for a long time u_u

.oO0°*°0Oo.

"Lixie?"

Felix jolted away from Hyunjin the moment he heard his name. His vision was blurred and he felt like flying. He didn't know how many kisses followed the first one, who initiated them or how long they had been eagerly locking lips. He couldn't remember anything besides this sweet lingering feeling and how hot his body felt right now.

Two feet away from him, Hyunjin was standing weirdly, slightly panting. If the glimmer in his eyes was any hint, he seemed as lost as Felix was.

Still in his bubble, he mechanically touched his mouth and smiled. His eyes never moved away from Hyunjin and soon enough, he saw a smirk appear on his face. They were drowned toward each other in a way they never did until now. As if the mere contact between them had arisen some kind of new connection between them. A new passion, new desire.

If it wasn't for Hyewon's voice calling him, they would probably be kissing again by now. Hard.

He could hear her getting closer. They couldn't... With much difficulty, Felix avoided Hyunjin's gaze and straightened his clothes. He stood stiffly and tried to show off what the hoped was an innocent expression to face his friend.

"Are we playing hide and seek now?" Hyewon asked playfully as she reached the place they were.

Felix chuckled and smiled happily. Visibly, Jinyoung really did wonders as her breakdown seemed far behind. A simple talk had been enough to give her back her confidence. The bride was beautiful and shining, standing in her dress in front of her best friend with her arms on her hips.

"Hurry up. Do you remember there's a wedding going on?" she joked, "Mine by the way."

"I was just... talking... with Hyunjin." Felix explained weirdly and frowned when he heard Hyunjin suppress a laugher right beside them.

Hyewon's smile grew. Amusement and teasing seemed to be fighting to take over her face before she decided to nod.

"Huh... I see, let's say that's how we call it nowadays," she shrugged as serious as she could but failed to be. "Anyway, my wedding will be better with its best-men."

Felix tried his best to not react to the implied meaning of his friend's reaction. Well, of course, she knew. First the Park family and now Hyewon. How come everybody seemed to see right through them. Were they so obvious? That was seriously not fair. It wasn't like they were making out in public or acting like they would jump on each other at any moment...

He glanced at Hyunjin as the look he received gave him shivers. Right. They probably did look like they would.

Biting his lips, he let out a little sigh and he heard Hyewon chuckle as she came closer.

"Later, Lixie," she whispered jokingly. "I really need my bridesmaid, now."

Felix started to pout unwillingly and she crossed her arms on her chest. "That was the point of all this fuss, to begin with... you should thank me for the occasion and come to complete your duty."

Felix did not expect such a reply. In fact, he barely even registered the way he acted, so far from his usual behaviour. Of course, this was for Hyewon and he never thought about anything but make her happy... okay, nothing else besides, maybe, spending a bit more time with Hyunjin, preferably right now... But true, he had to focus, there was a wedding going on. His hormones could wait a little longer after all. The tension those last few days had been high enough and he managed to control it well, no reason to not be able to do the same again. No change. Except...

He quickly pushed his thoughts away, it was too risky to let them wander, he might want to hide in a corner and start where they left a few minutes ago. No matter if he was convinced Hyunjin wanted it just as much, he surely could not, or he might even up forgetting the whole wedding. Despite his sudden impulse, he loved Hyewon very much and never truly thought about doing anything that would bother this special day. He wasn't so mean or heartless.

"Never thought about anything else," he answered with disdain, scoffing at his friend for her innuendo.

Okay, his mind just incidentally wandered for a short time, but who could blame him? He just could not refrain completely his own reaction with Hyunjin, even if he wasn't really sure to know why. "We kissed," he reminded himself, almost dumbfounded.

"You're seriously way too obvious for your own sake," Hyewon said teasingly and received another pout. She glanced at Hyunjin who seemed unable to look away for a second and shook her head, "You're not the only one thought."