28 | glamour

UPCLOSE AND PERSONAL WITH "DENNY"

by: evelyn fitzgerald
fri., january 15th, 2012 10:25 AM PDT

penelope sinclair and dylan o'brien in a steamy photo shoot!

we at glamour were lucky enough to be able to photograph and interview actress and actor penelope sinclair and dylan o'brien, respectively. both are rising stars on the hit teen tv teen wolf which is catapulting them into hollywood. after revealing that they're dating, their relationship (coined "denny" by fans) has skyrocketed their popularity.

according to dylan, they're very happy in their relationship and can see it lasting for awhile. after a rough start, penelope admits she was wary but now she's overjoyed that she can share her life with dylan freely. they say they're the annoying couple, all over each other constantly. granted, they're trying to make up for all those years fighting. their story finally seems to have a happy ending.

penelope admits to wanting a future with dylan, which took him aback for a second before agreeing. he jokes that he "still thinks she hates him sometimes" even though she treats him very well, just out of habit. this caused them both to laugh while exchanging hand squeezes.

i joked around with them awhile as they broke down into fits of laughter. you can really see the love in their eyes. they mean what they're saying. maybe they always have, maybe it was after whatever pivotal moment that sparked their relationship. however, they're in love. i think that's the end of this feud.