#7 - spicy

I woke up at around 11:05 and decided to get some brunch. I never really have breakfast on weekends, mainly because I always end up waking up at around lunch time. A grabbed a pack of 3 minute ramen noodles from one of my grocery bags to make in the kitchen and headed down stairs.

When I reached the common area I see the whole class. Holy crap, I really should've slept earlier. Oh well... At least I made a new friend. Speaking of my favourite half 'n' half, there he was giving me a slight wave,

"Hey, Shoto,"

"Good morning, y/n."

People caught on that I started to use Todoroki's first name and Mineta, being the curious pervy bastard he is, decided to speak up about it first,

"So... When did you two become so close."

"This morning."

"So... you didn't just wake up?" Momo asked,

"Oh, no, I did."

Shoto and I just smiled at eachother, finding it quite funny how confused the people listening in to our conversation was.

I went to the kitchen with my packet and started to boil the water, yada yada, all the stuff you do to make the yummy (slightly unhealthy) meal.

"Woah, y/n! Are you sure you wanna eat that?" Kirishima exclaimed,

"Huh? What do you mean?"

He was staring at the empty packet of noodles that were in his hands with a concerned and determined look on his face,

"These are-"

"Holy crap! Are you eating those mega spicy ramen noodles! I'd recognise that red and black packet anywhere!" Kaminari interrupted,

"Spicy? Really? I've been having these since I was little."

"When I eat it why mouth gets hot and tingly. That's all." They both have me a look that said 'how in the world? ' I inhaled the scent of my soon-to-be meal and was practically drooling. The boys were still watching me, patiently waiting for me to eat it.

I sat at a table with Kaminari and Kirishima sitting opposite me with their faces fully focused. Before I was about to eat the noodles in my chopsticks, I spoke my mind,

"Why are you guys so interested in me eating this ramen?"

"Bro, didn't you know? That's one of the spiciest foods on the market!" Kirishima shouted, pointing at my bowl.

"I almost died thinking I could eat that." Kaminari added, eyeing my ramen as if they were about to fight,

"Alright then," I shrugged and ate my food.

I was overwhelmed with nostalgia as I took my first bite. My dad really should've bought more of these when I was younger.

When I looked up I saw two dumbfounded boys with their jaws dropped to the tables.

"Are you sure that's the ramen I was talking about? She ate it so effortlessly!" Kaminari, I'm right here.

"Do you mind if I try some?" Kirishima asked, I shrugged and nodded, handing my chopsticks to him. At first he was kinda shocked and hesitant but went along with it.

It was only a matter of time when his whole body turned completely red. He took the smallest bite as well.

The whole class started panicking at Kirishima's state.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU MORONS SHOUTING ABOUT?" The one and only explosion boy asked,

"Something to do with y/n's ramen?" Mina replied

I was eating it in peace with huge mouthfuls of the yummy noodles. It felt like heaven.

It probably has something to do with my quirk? I mean, I can breathe fire... I'd say that's close enough to eating a spicy bowl of ramen.

"Bakugou! C'mere and try some of y/n's ramen! You like spicy food right?" Kaminari suggested with one hand on my shoulder and one waving him towards us. Kirishima was chugging milk outside with it flowing down the sides of his face.

Bakugou simply grunted. Sharing my ramen wasn't too big of a deal I suppose...

Before he walked to the kitchen to get cutlery of his own, I already had some noodles in my chopsticks and put it in front of his face. He turned to look at me with his usual scowl,

"Eat it." I said, not wanting to waste anymore of my time and also very curious to see what his reaction would be towards my 'spicy' food.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO DAMNIT!"

I put my fingers on the bridge of my nose and furrowed my eyebrows, "oh my god just eat it for fucks sake."

He was hesitant. After all, two people have already eating from the same set of chopsticks. I on the other hand, could not care less.

"Fine." He snatched them from my hand and ate the noodles.

His eyes widened, "Oh shit."

"Do you mind if I get some of that?" He asked, pointing at my ramen. I sighed and agreed because I wanted to be on good terms with everyone. But I swear this boy is always angry... Maybe if he gets some of his own medicine once in a while he'll tone down a bit.

"Sure, gimme a sec." I got another bowl and poured a little less than half into it. It is mine after all. I also got another pair of chopsticks since Bakugou had the ones I was using. He was sat down at the table with them in hand patiently waiting with a bored look on his face. His chin rested on his hand and his eyes following my every move,

"Here ya go." I placed his bowl in front of him and mine down as well.

"Hey, how come you get more?" He growled,

"Dude, this is literally mine! I had no intention on sharing my food so consider yourself lucky."

"Tsk. Whatever." His childish behaviour made me giggle and he didn't even ask why I was doing so.

I finished my ramen before him,

"Wow~ that was good."

"The fuck? You literally had more than me!"

"Sucks to suck." I said while sticking my tongue out. He on the other hand just flipped me off.

"Iida wouldn't approve of that behaviour, Bakugou." I said mockingly,

"Like I give a damn what that four eyes thinks."

All I could do was sigh at that comment.

"You both can eat that?! How do you even have taste buds anymore?!" Kirishima freaked. He had now calmed down from earlier. Poor Kiri :(

"We're just more evolved than you."

He sighed and accepted his fate that he couldn't eat that spicy ramen.

~~

Soooo this is kinda a filler ik, but the idea came to mind and I just had to write it lmao