#12 - the journalist

"A newspaper?" We were all surprised by the information that Shota told us. That a journalist was going to be visiting our class.

"Yeah. They wanna do a feature on your class for some reason."

Ermm... Probably because they were involved in some pretty big villian attacks?? 1A is pretty famous. And the fact that I'll be recognised soon by millions of people kinda makes me nervous.

"Isn't that amazing Deku?" Ochako was pumped and was all up in Izuku's face. I saw him blush and could barely contain a giggle so I did that weird think where you cover your mouth with your hand and huff through your nose. Hehe, cute!

"We gotta look super cute in case wanna take our picture!" Toru beamed,

"For sure!" Mina replied

"I'll think you'll be just fine Hagakure." Kyoka said from next to me. I couldn't help but giggle, I mean she is invisible after all.

"That's enough." Shota snapped everybody out of their conversations.

"Yes sir."

Shota informed us all the he was going to be writing about life in the dorms and how we find it. Also about how it'll put our parents' minds at rest.

I scurried over to my brother, "I heard that it was a little tricky getting mom's approval, huh?"

He rubbed the back of his neck, "Oh... Yeah, even All Might had to pursuade her."

I snickered at the thought of my uncle on his hands and knees infront of my mom.

Since I only had my slippers on, I could feel that the journalist was here.

"They're here~" I said in a playful tone,

"Huh?" Shota loosened his grip of his scarf on the pervy bastard called Mineta and looked over to see that in fact I was right.

"I didn't say you could come in yet." He said bluntly.

"I was told I had from 8am from 6pm. So unless my watch is wrong..."

Shota completely let go of his scarf and let the journalist who went by Taneo Tokuda, introduce himself. By the end of his introduction, he shined us a smile. Mina and I gasped,

"He's got such a nice smile!"

Despite him being in his mid twenties, he was adorable.

We started to have breakfast while Tokuda was taking pictures. I saw that he was near Bakugou and I decided to 'save' him but to also tease with the human bomb as well.

I wrapped my arm around his shoulders, smooshing our faces together, while smiling and holding up a peace sign with my hand. After Tokuda took the shot, I ran towards him to look at it and to also escape the wrath of Katsuki Bakugou.

And... I'm pretty sure I saw a blush on his face.

From the corner of my eye I could see that Kaminari and Kirishima sweatdropped at Bakugou's pissed off state.

The day went of normally, just with another pair of eyes watching us. We had classes with Midnight and Cementoss, I made Kaminari charge my phone and make my hair stand on end like a troll doll.

At one point he even called me over for a full on interview since I was new. I was apparently going to be the main subject on the paper instead, since the public still had no idea about 1A's new student. Normally I'd be really nervous but because of his friendly nature I turned out to be more confident.
______

Momo announced that dinner was ready and Ochako reminded me that my brother was outside training so I decided to fetch him. I walked in on Tokuda just about to leave when I heard him say,

"...When I publish my book about you... Think I even settled for a good title: 'When the new symbol of peace was young'. What'd ya think?" He said,

"I'll try my best. And I'll live up to that name."

Making Izu jump, I put my hand on his shoulder, "Bro, of course you will! Bye, Tokuda! Thanks for visiting! I'll make sure to buy your book as soon as it's published!" I shouted so that he could hear it and was waving franticly. Let's just say I was very cheery that day.

"It was nice seeing you, heros." He turned around and waved goodbye.

"C'mon future symbol of peace, dinner's ready."

~~

I know it's short, sorry! But it was a pretty simplistic episode and I just chucked in a few y/n scenes with it. Anyways.... Byeee!!!