#8 - control

I walked up behind my brother and ruffled his hair to get his attention. He jumped a little but relaxed soon after seeing that it was me,

"So wanna start helping my with my room?" I asked with a bright smile. He returned a smile of his own and nodded,

"Ooooh! And after do you mind if the rest of us take a peak, y/n?" Mina excitedly asked,

"Sure! Just don't expect it to be any time soon." I nervously chucked and waved goodbye. I had to drag Izuku by his hand because he was walking a bit slow,

"C'mon Izu, I wanna get my room done as soon as possible!" He giggled at how impatient I was. He loved the way I said his nickname in which his mother also called him. The fact that he had a sister really made him happy. I just wanted to make up for the loads of quality sibling time that we missed.

"If you can call me Izu, can I call you n/n (nickname)?" He questioned

My face lit up as I turned around to face him, "Of course you can!"

We reached my room as I opened it. His eyes going straight to the TV on my wall,

"Y-y/n?! Why is there a huge TV on your wall?!"

"Huh? Ah..." I rubbed the back of my nape, slightly embarrassed by my dad's grand gestures,

"Well, you see... Dad kinda gave me a few things that I didn't ask for, like the TV and..." I scanned the room to look for another example, to be greeted by another box. That box containing my console and all my games, "OH MY GOD HE DIDN'T!" My eyes sparkled in excitement. The fact that I had my games when I didn't feel like being social along with this TV which I could also watch movies on got my blood pumping in excitement.

"He really does a lot for you doesn't he..." My brother smiled weakly. I put my hand on his shoulder and gave it a little squeeze,

"You'll be able to meet him soon, I promise." I gave him a heartwarming smile before hugging him.

We released from the hug and I clapped my hands then rubbed them together, "Right! Let's get to work!"

He helped my out with unpacking a few boxes and putting some things on shelves. My stuff was organised so unpacking them wasn't too much of a hassle. Though some of my belongings were something worth questioning,

"Y/n, what's this?" Izu asked, unrolling a poster of All Might with doodles on it. He had a mustache, monacle and a top hat with a small stick figure with two lines for hair drawn on his shoulder.

I giggled thinking back to when that monstrosity was created and then answered, "I remember that. I was around 7 and uncle Toshi had gotten me a poster of none other than himself. I drew on it to make fun of him but he soon joined in. One thing lead to another and then that was created."

He smiled humbly, being happy for his sister that she had people close to her that made her happy.

We talked about each others lives. He was on about the villian attacks that happened to UA while I just talked about my dad, my pet and my lonely days since being homeschooled.

That was until one subject popped up. Quirks.

He rushed to to get his notebook and I giggled at his inner fanboyness. Once he returned we sat on my bad and I told him everything about my quirk.

And by everything, I meant everything.

About the hospital incident, about my quirk being the reason we got separated and how I felt about it. He had written down the information about my quirks(s) but soon put down his notebook and pen to listen to my rant about my inner feelings.