#10 - uncle might

Shota said that we'll be doing combat training for about a week until we go back to normal hero lessons.

It was the usual day. There was combat training where I'd help the others. I was also able to fight Shota AND WON?!?? Turns out everyone was watching us and Shota had to tell them off for slacking off their training since our fight was so long. He seemed really proud of me and it was pretty much the highlight of my week. After the fight he simply said, "Good job, kiddo. You've definitely grown since the last time we fought." And then ruffled my hair.

The last time we fought you wrapped me like a mummy in your scarf and launched me into the
field. Just because I wanted some tortillas.

I made a little hurricane so no, I did not die after he threw me into the depths of the countryside.

I'm fluent in English so that was a breeze. I don't know how I am though?

Ahh...

It was probably when that shitty American exchange student pushed me over in middle school. He had a quirk that had something to do with languages which is probably why he was so fluent in Japanese. That boy was the Duolingo version of All For One. Thanks for pushing me I guess??

Well after English, Present Mike and I talked for half of lunch since we had met several times before. It was when Shota had to train/babysit me and he brought Hizashi over. My fondest moment was when we braided each others hair and - forced - braided Shota's as well so we could all be matching. I made Zashi send the picture of 8 year old me in the middle of two very different men. One being estatic with the same large smile and thumbs up pose as lil me. While the other one looked tired and fed up but still managed to put effort into the thumbs up.

Let's just say that it's my new home screen.

I headed into the cafeteria to find someone to sit with. I scanned the hall when suddenly I heard,

"Y/N, COME SIT WITH US!!"

It came from a hyper active pinkie, with a red head, Pikachu and a tape dispenser waving harshly towards me.

~~~

"Hey, guys!"

"Why the fuck did you call her over?"

"Ah, didn't even see you there, Sparky!"

"Stop with those shitty nicknames!"

"Nothing can stop me, Fireworks."

"Why you-" She shoved her hand in his face to shut him up,

"Oh shut it, you little mutt. You're literally just like a fucking chihuahua in a purse. You'll bark and snarl but something will always prevent you from actually biting unless if you run away from home." She said, waving her hand about.

Everyone looked at her shocked and confused. Is this seriously Midoriya's sister?

Kirishima and Kaminari were the first to burst out laughing, "Dude that's a perfect description of you!" Kaminari said over the sounds of Kirishima slapping the table out of laughter.

____________

There was a lot of conversing mainly consisting of stupid comments, reminiscing on vines and y/n not taking or even caring about any of Bakugou's shit.

They ended up taking a detour around the school so that y/n can get a little bit more used to it. The new and improved Bakusquad turned a corner to see one the all mighty All Might.

Bare in mind, these poor souls had no clue about y/n and the now retired hero's relationship.

~flashback~