#16 - crackheads

When everyone saw y/n they flipped their shit.

The girls were squealing some boys were blushing and/or pissing themselves with laughter.

She had to use every ounce of energy left in her lazy ass to not rage quit from this game called life.

After everyone and everything calmed down the class were all in the common room. The peace was disturbed when All Might came through the doors.

His eyes were immediately drawn to y/n -who he came here to see.

Y/n's dad, the one and only Tatsuo, has contacted every person he was friends with and knew of his daughter what happened to her. Especially his best friend Toshinori Yagi.

Tatsuo, y/n and Toshinori were all pretty much family - Toshi being y/n's godfather as well as uncle. They spend holidays (including Noi) together like Christmas and the father and daughter were a lot alike.

Aboslute fucking crackheads.

Don't get me wrong, because of his work Tatsuo can be a serious stern faced boss, but when he's with his family...

Him and his daughter act like a white family on black Friday.

Toshi often questions how he puts up with them. Little did he know that some of that crackhead behaviour had rubbed off on him.

Toshi entered the 1A dorms and all attention was drawn to him.

Y/n was walking towards the couch area when she stopped and made eye contact with the skeleton she calls uncle.

He was looking back and forth between his neice and his phone. She had a loose tank top on with comfy figure hugging sweatpants with her tail lifting up her top slightly. Mint gum was in her mouth as she chewed it, her fangs making it more satisfying.

"What are you looking at, skinny?" Everyone's souls left their bodies. They were speechless. Since she literally just insulted the former symbol of peace and number one hero. However, the comment didn't phase him and the Bakusquad knew the situation wasn't as bad as everyone thought it was.

Izuku was just smiling to himself while the candy cane boy was watching in curiosity.

Suddenly the former symbol of peace started laughing.

Not just laughing, fucking wheezing.

He crouched down and held his stomach while he was laughing. His phone in his left hand while a coffee in the other.

Trying to contain himself he turned his phone around to face y/n.

She walked closer to see that it was a picture of a seven year old her in a wolf onesie. She really did like her onesies.

The fact that it was almost identical to how she looked now with her real but temporary features made Toshinori laugh so hard.

"A can't believe your dumb ass got cursed. AND LOOK AT THIS PICTURE!" He finally gathered himself together but was still letting out chuckled here and there. Though some people were shook that they heard All Might swear.

Y/n's eyes became white with anger, "You shitstick where did you get that from??!!"

"Your dad has thousands of them."

"Oh my god I will literally shave your hair in your sleep and sell it on eBay."

"You wouldn't dare."

"I'll Detroit smash your ass all the way back to the states."

"Y/n."

"Yes?"