The Underground Adventure

IT was the dry season at the pridelands, and to add fuel to the fire (both figuratively and literally) someone had the smart idea to project Scar's consciousness into a volcano so he could tell janja and the other outlanders his plans to take over pride rock. Rani was mostly surprised on how well Kion was handling the fact that his evil great uncle is back.

But now the lion guard were ruining towards pride rock after tiffu and Zuri called them. As you all know, When they arrived they started to complain about the dry season. Rani went to see what was going on along with Kiara and nala, who told them that the guard is for REAL emergencies only. after that they made the decision to have a girls day out, with Bunga and Kion tagging along to make sure they were safe. Rani then realized that kion would spend the whole day with Tiffu and Zuri, so she decided to join them.

As you remember from the original episode, scar had his minions start a fire from where they were hanging out. But when the fire started, kion told everyone to take shelter, but rani just stood there in fear.

"COME ON RANI" screamed kion

"no, no no, not again" said rani in fear.

As a branch was about to fall on rani, kion pushed her out of the way and into the underground tunnel. After kion got in, and tiffu accidentally blocked off the entrance, he noticed Rani crying, so he went over to comfort her.

"hey, rani, are you ok" he asked"why were you standing there"

"did I tell you about how I lost my family, specifically"

"No, i dont think so"

"alright, when I was a cub, My home was under attack from a group of panthers, they started a fire, they attacked my home, they took away my family"

"so when you saw the fire, it reminded you of that day"

"yes...I was just frozen in fear, I didn't want to lose my new family"

"rani, Its alright, as long as Im here, No one if getting hurt"

"thank you kion" replied rani as she leaned against kion

After the guard went out of the underground tunnels, fuli and the rent of the guard approached them.

"where were you, we were worried" said fuli

"especially fuli" teased bunga

fuli gave bunga the death glare for his remark, but then she decided it was time to tell kion.

"hey Kion, can I talk to you for a bit"

"sure thing fuli, see ya rani" said kion as he walked away with fuli

Rani knew exactly what Fuli was doing, she decided to follow Kion and Fuli to a hill.

"so Fuli what did you want to talk to me about"

"so...um kion.....have you ever had feelings for someone"

"um....yeah"

This was Rani's worst nightmare, she didn't want to lose Kion, she wanted to pounce on fuli and rip out her throat, but she knew she was better than that (cough kion ditches rani for fuli writers cough) 

"well, um .." Fuli didnt know what to say next so she kissed kion. Rani watched in horror as the one she loved was kissing fuli. With tears in her eyes she ran off. 

When fuli kissed Kion, it caught him off guard, but not in a good way, then Fuli pulled away from their kiss.

"I love you Kion"

"Im sorry"

"what"

"im sorry fuli, but i dont feel the same way"