VI

"Morning Sunshine," Beomgyu winked as a disheveled Yeonjun approached them, "You look like utter crap today."

"Thanks," Yeonjun lightly hit the younger's arm, "At least I don't smell like it."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Beomgyu narrowed his eyes at Yeonjun.

"Nothing, nothing," Yeonjun muttered under his breath, "Nasty nicotine addict."

"I heard that!" Beomgyu grabbed the taller by his shirt, "And I told you yesterday, I don't smoke!"

"Okay, whatever, I get it," Yeonjun rolled his eyes and held his hands up in defense, "In other news of things that are not true, I'm straight."

"Are those the same clothes you wore yesterday?" Kai asked, shifting the attention back to Yeonjun.

"Yeah," Yeonjun cocked an eyebrow, "So what?"

Beomgyu quickly let go of Yeonjun and wiped his hand on his jeans, "That means you didn't shower either," he grimaced, "That's disgusting."

"Oh come on Baby," Yeonjun bit his lip, "You know you love my filth."

Beomgyu scoffed, "I'd rather die alone than date someone like you."

"Ouch," Yeonjun frowned, "What? Don't you like it when I flirt with you?"

"You may be hot," Beomgyu observed his nails, "but that's the only thing you have going for you."

"I don't need your approval anyways because Kai likes me, right?" Yeonjun quickly turned to the black haired boy who had spaced out for the past few seconds.

"Uh," Kai scrunched his nose, "What?"

"You don't agree with Beomgyu do you?" Yeonjun pouted.

Kai shook his head, "I never agree with anything he says."

"Then how about we get together sometime? I'll take you to some cute cafe and afterwards we can head down to the aquarium," Yeonjun ran his hands down Kai's sides until they reached the younger's hips, "I can show you a really good time."

"If you don't get off of me," Kai gulped, "I'll, I'll, well, I'm not sure what I'm going to do, but you won't like it!" Kai pushed Yeonjun away from him and hid behind Beomgyu.

"What is wrong with you guys?" Yeonjun hissed.

"What's wrong with us?" Beomgyu tilted his head, "What's wrong with you Yeonjun? I thought you were supposed to be toying with that loser's heart."

"I was," Yeonjun shoved his hands in his pockets and kicked at the floor, "but I..."

"But you what?" Beomgyu lifted his brows, "Don't tell me he rejected you."

Yeonjun hung his head in silence.

"Oh my God!" Beomgyu burst out in laughter, "He did, didn't he?"

"I told you it wouldn't work," Kai stated.

"I don't know whats wrong with me," Yeonjun pulled at his hair, "I thought my charm was flawless, but it didn't work on Soobin or either of you guys."

"So if people are starting to not like you anymore," Beomgyu gasped, "Does that mean I'm the best looking person in the school now? The top of the top!" Beomgyu's eyes fluttered with excitement, "That means everyone's attention will be on me! I won't have to hide behind your shadow anymore."

"Behind my shadow?" Yeonjun let his hands dropped and looked at the other boy like he was crazy, "Beomgyu what are you talking about?"

"You lost your throne so I'm the top of the top!" Beomgyu grinned, "I'm the Queen Bee of this school now!"