XXIV

"Morning guys," Yeonjun greeted as he and Beomgyu walked towards the other three boys. They all decided it would be best to meet up with one another at the outside benches before classes start.

"Oh hey," Soobin put away his phone and turned his attention to his boyfriend, "Are you ready for your history exam today?"

Yeonjun threw down both his and Beomgyu's schoolbags, "Didn't look over the material at all."

Soobin frowned, "Yeonjun! I thought you said it was important!"

"It is," Yeonjun scratched the back of his neck and averted his gaze away from the younger, "but I know it well enough from class."

Soobin pouted without saying anything.

"You don't have to worry about me," Yeonjun placed a quick peck on Soobin's cheek, "I'll be fine Sugar."

"Hey," Taehyun interjected, "No PDA at school."

Yeonjun lowered his gaze to where Taehyun's hand was intertwined with Kai's, "Yeah, okay."

These past few days Kai and Taehyun have acted differently. They've been very clingy with each other and were acting like they were a couple. Yeonjun really wanted to ask but he remembered what happened last time he tried to get involved in Taehyun's love life. Besides Kai said that it would be weird if they dated since they were best friends so it's dumb for Yeonjun to think-

"Are you guys a couple?" Beomgyu asked, eyeing the same area Yeonjun was a moment ago.

Kai blushed and let go of Taehyun, "N-no! Why would you think that?"

"It's obvious," Beomgyu raised his gaze.

"Friends can hold hands too," Taehyun said, knowing Kai wasn't ready to announce their relationship, "You wouldn't know that though."

Beomgyu rolled his eyes, "I can make more friends in a day then you have in your entire life."

"Only because you have money."

"Still more than anything you have."

"What I have?" Taehyun glared at him, "Kindness? A conscience? Morals? Maybe you should try some sometime."

"Taehyun you-"

"Stop it Beomgyu," Kai spoke up, "There's no reason to be fighting."

"All I did was ask a question that pointed out the obvious," Beomgyu tapped his fingers against one of his crutches impatiently, "Don't get mad at me you two are awful at hiding things. A loser dating a loser. A match made in hell."

"We're not dating!"

"Beomgyu drop it," Yeonjun sighed, "I'm not going to lie, I've suspected it too, but Kai has already said it thought it would be weird if they dated and I highly doubt he changed his mind so fast."

Beomgyu was about to leave but Soobin pulled him down on the bench to sit next to him, "Let me go."

"No," Soobin shook his head, "We're all friends now and have to learn to get through our differences. Nothing will get better if you keep running away."

Beomgyu muttered something under his breath, but didn't bother to try and leave once again.

"So Soobin," Kai quickly changed the subject, "When is Yeonjun supposed to have dinner with your dad?"

"Well he comes back home tomorrow," Soobin explained, "So most likely Wednesday."

"Does that mean you're skipping our family night again?" Taehyun asked.