XII

"Soobin wake up," Yeonjun shook the boy that was currently asleep on his shoulder, "The movie is over."

Soobin slowly opened his eyes and frowned when he saw the credits rolling on the screen, "Aww, I missed it."

"It's okay you didn't miss much," Yeonjun tried to make him feel better but the younger just pouted, "Come on, don't give me that look Binnie."

"But you said it was one of your favorites."

Yeonjun started playing with one of Soobin's ears, "That just gives us an excuse to do another movie marathon."

"I still feel bad about it," Soobin admitted, "That's the second time I fell asleep on you."

Yeonjun cocked an eyebrow, "Would you feel better if I fell asleep on you instead?"

"What?"

Yeonjun wrapped his arms around Soobin's neck and nuzzled his face into his chest.

"What are you doing?" Soobin asked but got no reply, "I know you aren't asleep."

"Mm gomphy."

It took Soobin a few seconds to process what Yeonjun had said, "Well, don't you think we'd be more comfortable in bed?"

Yeonjun shook his head.

"Please," Soobin began to pet the older's hair, "I can't fall asleep like this." Yeonjun didn't answer and Soobin slightly tugged Yeonjun's hair who jumped back at the action.

"Ow?" Yeonjun scowled and placed his hand where his hair was pulled at.

"I didn't pull it that hard," Soobin tilted his head.

Yeonjun buried his face into his hands and started to fake cry.

Clearly unamused, Soobin tsked at the older's terrible acting, "I'm going to bed."

"What?" Yeonjun looked up at Soobin, "Now?"

"Yeah," Soobin stood up and stretched out his arms, "I'm sleepy. Are you coming?"

Yeonjun shook his head, "I wanna clean up first."

"Oh," Soobin looked around the room to see the empty pizza box along with several soda cans laying around, "Do you want me to help you?"

"No, no, it's not a lot," Yeonjun smiled, "I'll meet you there in a minute."

"Okay," Soobin started to head for his room, "Goodnight Jun."

"Goodnight my sweet Soobinnie," Yeonjun called out and received a groan in response.

Yeonjun sighed as he looked at the mess they left on the table. It wasn't a lot but Yeonjun was really tired which drained his motivation. He started with the pizza box, since it was the biggest, but the trash can was too small so he just leaned it against it. Next he grabbed the four soda cans and brought them to the trash can, but when he opened it up something shiny caught his attention.

"Is that my necklace?"

Yeonjun put the soda cans down on the counter and grabbed the object out of the trash and just like he had suspected, it was the crescent shaped necklace. Yeonjun was a bit hurt that he found it in the trash. Out of all the things Soobin could have done with it, he just threw it away like it was garbage. 

Yeonjun played around with the pendant in his hand, which brought him comfort. He contemplated if he should keep the necklace, it's not like Soobin would notice, but then he thought about their conversation from this morning. If Yeonjun keeps this thing around then will he ever get over Chan? Probably not.