VIII

Taehyun laid down in his bed, tossing and turning. He thought it was a good idea to go to bed early and get some extra sleep, but his body wasn't allowing it. He rolled over to grab his phone and of course, he had no notifications. Taehyun looked at the time and when it read nine thirty-six pm. He sighed in defeat, he knew he wasn't going to be able to go asleep anytime soon. 

Taehyun sat back up and grabbed his laptop off of the bedside table. Maybe he could get some writing done instead. Taehyun learned his lesson from what Yeonjun did to him to write all of his stories digitally from now on. 

Taehyun opened his laptop but before he could open up Word he got a pop up notification from Discord. He rarely goes on their server anymore, but maybe these idiots could help get his mind off some things and he could always write later. 

Taehyun plugged in his headset and joined the server, "Hello."

"And that's why you literally make me want to gouge my eyes out," a user by the name of daysixpuppy paused for a moment, "I'm sorry did you guys hear something?"

"Ohmygod! You're not dead!" yelled richdolphin through his mic.

"Ow," Taehyun winced at the noise, "Why are you always so loud?"

"Have you really forgotten about our little chat for so long that you forgot he screams literally everything?" daysixpuppy asked, a bit of sarcasm in his tone.

Richdolphin whined, "That's not true! Stop being a meanie!"

"Sweetboytae, I didn't think I'd ever see that name again," coco'snumberonedad stated, "Why don't you talk to us anymore? Do you really hate us that much?"

"I told you I've been busy," Taehyun blatantly stated.

"I's almost been a whole month," daysixpuppy scoffed, "I bet you don't even remember our names."

"Don't be stupid," Taehyun shook his head, although he knew the others couldn't see the motion, "Of course I remember you guys." 

"Prove it," coco'snumberonedad challenged him.

Taehyun nervously chuckled, "You guys are ridiculous."

"Ah this is fun!" richdolphin squealed, "Do me first!"

Taehyun tried his best to not rip his earphones off at the sudden loud voice, "Okay, umm," he cleared his throat, "Well if I'm remembering correctly, I think your name is-"

"Stop stalling and just say it," daysixpuppy demanded.

"I was getting to that!" Taehyun quickly snapped back, "I think your name is, uhh, okay I don't know."

"You're so mean!" richdolphin whined, "This is why you're not getting an apple watch for Christmas like everyone else."

"I have an android."

"Trash!" richdolphin yelled.

"His name is Chenle," coco'snumberonedad said, "I'm Youngjae and the grumpy one is Seungmin. It's nice to re-meet you."

"Yeah I'm Chenle and if you ever forget it again I'll find out where you live and bet you up!" Chenle warned him and Taehyun just mumbled some apology.

"So Taehyun," Seungmin spoke, putting a bit of emphasis on his name, "What have you been so busy with? The last time we heard from you, you were crying about some breakup."

"I've mainly been healing over that," Taehyun admitted, "I've also tried writing a story but it got destroyed."

"You're still trying to heal?" Youngjae questioned him, "Are you not over him or something?"