2: Who Are You?

Unknown Number: Hey Princess❤️❤️
Miss me?

You looked at the message in confusion. Princess? Excuse me.

Y/N: I'm sorry who's this?

Unknown Number: Have you forgotten me already Princess?

Y/N: Sorry I think you have the wrong number...

Unknown Number: I don't think so Y/N

Y/N: ...Who are you? Stop calling me Princess!

Unknown Number: But you use to love that name.

Y/N: Oh my............YOU.
How did you get my number?!?

Unknown Number: I have my ways

Y/N: ...What do you want?

Unknown Number: To meet you.

Y/N: And why would I agree to that?

Unknown Number: Because I said so. I want to talk to you, I want to see you.

You gritted your teeth not wanting to meet the person behind the messages. But you knew he was going to keep bothering you until he got what he wanted.

Y/N: Fine.

Unknown Number: Great! I'll tell you when and where.

You put down your phone and huffed. You hadn't seen this guy in years and had no intention to meet him again. I can't tell Jimin about this. He won't like it. I'll just go once and see what this jerk wants. Sort things out, then come back and tell Jimin.

You didn't notice a presence behind you until you felt Jimin wrap his arms around you and rest his head on your shoulder. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Uh...N...Nothing" You stuttered and quickly closed your phone and put it back on the table. Jimin gave you a suspicious look.

"Uh...I'm going to go see Jaemin" You said and quickly went upstairs leaving your phone on the table. Jimin stood there and watched you rush upstairs confused.

Jimin POV

What's up with her? What's with the way she's acting?

I heard her phone vibrate in front of me and although I don't usually see her messages something caught my eye.

Unknown Number: See you soon Princess<3

PRINCESS!! Who thinks they have the right to call MY baby princess?!

Curiously and angrily I picked up her phone and unlocked it. I read her entire conversation with this person. I clenched my fist which wasn't holding the phone. I looked at the staircase where Y/N can gone up. Baby what are you hiding from me? Last time you hid something from me there wasn't a pretty ending to it.

Don't make me have to do that again.