End1-19: Do You Miss Me?

Your POV

How are you?

Are you well?

Do you miss me?

Do you still think about me?

Have you moved on?

You stopped sending me those letters a long time ago

Does that mean you've found someone?

Is there another woman lying next to you right now?

Because there's no one next to me

It's been 2 years and I still think of you

It's been 2 long, hard years and I still can't move on from you

I've tried to

I've tried really hard to find someone else but every time I look at another man my mind goes back to you

I just can't you out of my mind even after all this time

Every time I think of you I remind myself why I left you

So I wouldn't be hurt by you

Then why am I still hurt without you?

You sat at the edge of your bed with your head leaning against the headboard. Your hands lay gently on your lap and your eyes gazed down. Imagines of Jimin flashed into your mind unwillingly. You hadn't seen him in 2 years. 2 whole years. At least not in person. You've seen Jimin on the tv, receiving an award for most successful businessman of the year. Jimin has grown his company to being not only the most successful in Seoul but it is now one the most successful in all of Korea. You had seen his picture in newspaper and on social media. His young and stunning looks made him more popular and gave him more attention from many women.

When will I really see you next?

You were so lost in your thoughts you didn't realise someone had entered the room until they sat next to you and tapped your shoulder. "Hey Y/N, you ok? You look really down." You turned your head and sighed. "I'm fine Kook."

"Really?" Jungkook said and raised an eyebrow. He'd heard that too many times to believe it anymore. You gave in and said "Have I ever been since that day?"

Jungkook sighed and mumbled "True." Jungkook put a hand at the back of your head and pulled you towards him. You closed your eyes and rested on him. You both stayed silent for a moment until Jungkook broke it. "Hey aren't you supposed to be getting ready for that big celebration thing you have to go to soon?"

"Oh yeah" You remembered. "I should probably change should'nt I?"

"Knowing how long you take to get ready you should have started ages ago!" Jungkook rolled his eyes making you giggle. You got up from the bed to change as Jungkook exited the room. Today was a celebration for your company's success in making a deal with another and the project you were both working on was now complete. It was big celebration with everyone from both companies meeting at a rented hall.

You got dressed, styled your hair and put your make up on.