End1 - Epilogue

You were in the kitchen making breakfast when you felt a pair of arms snake their way around your waist and pull you into a tight embrace. "Good morning baby" Jimin whispered in your ear. "Good morning Jimin" You replied with a smile and continued making pancakes for the two of you.

"Where's my morning kiss?" Jimin pouted and spun you around to face him. "Ya Jimin, the stove is on" You said and tried to turn back around to make sure the pancakes don't burn. Before you could, Jimin held you tighter to keep you in place. "Give me a kiss then you can go back to the stove" He said stubbornly. You smiled at his childish behaviour and pecked his lips. Before you retracted Jimin held you tighter and locked his lips in with yours not letting you go. You tried to gently push him back since the stove was still on but when you realised he wasn't going to let go of you, you gave up and enjoyed the moment.

As soon as Jimin pulled away you turned around to see your pancakes were burnt. "Ya Jimin this is your fault!"

After the two of you finished eating and you got ready to go back to your house. You had stayed at Jimin's house the night after the celebration in which you met Jimin after 2 years and forgave him. You had told Jungkook that you were at Jihye's house because you drank a little too much since you didn't want him to know where you were going at that moment. But this morning you told Jungkook where you really were and asked to talk with him and the others today at your house about you and Jimin. Today you were going to go back to your house to tell Jaemin, Jungkook and the others about you forgiving Jimin.

Soon you and Jimin were about to leave the house when you held into Jimin's arm to stop him from walking. "Jimin?"

He hummed in response. "If...If the others accept the two of us being together...can...can you move in with me? It's just that..." You took a deep breath and looked around the house and felt tears build up in your eyes. "I can't live in this place anymore...it...it traumatises me." You started to cry silently and Jimin immediately held you tightly with your head in his chest as you remembered all the horrors that took place in this house. "Of course I can" Jimin replied. "And...I'm so sorry I've done all this to you" Jimin said softly and stroked your hair. He then cupped your face with his hands and made you look at him. "Please stop crying" He said and wiped away your tears but they still rolled down your cheeks. "Baby please" Jimin begged. "I've seen you cry too much, Please smile for me now" Jimin said and hugged you tight. You stayed in his embrace for a while trying to calm yourself down. After you did, Jimin said "Are you ready to see our son together?" You smiled and nodded.

Time skip

You and Jimin got out of the car and started walking towards your apartment building. Before you were about to enter you said "Jimin...what if...what if they don't agree with us...being together again? I mean our past has affected them a lot, what if they don't...trust you anymore?"

You looked at Jimin nervously, worried about what their reactions were going to be. Jimin squeezed your hand tighter. "Don't worry Y/N. Everything will be fine...I hope" Jimin said trying to calm you down. You didn't know what to expect and were completely nervous about it.

"We need to have faith in each other. Please stop worrying. Everything will work out, ok?" You didn't say anything and still looked uncertain. "Can you trust me?" Jimin asked causing you to smile a little. Jimin smiled seeing you doing so and gently placed his lips on yours

As soon as you stepped inside your apartment you heard a voice call out to you. "Mummy!" You bent down and Jaemin ran into your arms. "I missed you Mummy" He said. You smiled and pinched his cheeks. "I missed you too Sweetheart."

Jaemin then noticed Jimin beside you and went into his arms next. "Daddy! Your here too!" Jimin gave Jaemin a big smile and lifted him up. "Uncle Kook said you and Mummy are getting back together" Jaemin said excitedly.