End1-23: Forgive Me

Jimin POV

After I left the club I started walking wherever my feet led me. I just wanted to run away. To disappear. I'm nothing without Y/N. She's my everything. She's my reason of living. And she doesn't want me anymore all because I lost control of myself and hurt her. I feel nothing but regret. Y/N has always been loyal to me but I never believed her. The pain without her is extreme...but it's probably nothing compared to the pain I gave her. I want all this to end. I want to end myself. I hate myself for doing this to you.

I ran until I found myself at an empty field of grass surrounded by many trees. I stopped under a large tree and leaned my back against it and let out all my cries. I lost you. You don't want me anymore. You don't need me anymore. You don't love me anymore. And it's all my fault. It's all my fault that you feel that way. But I still want you. I still need you. I still love you. Why did I hurt you? If I didn't would we happy right now?

I bent my head down and put my hands over my face. Everything was silent except for my cries. My hands quickly got wet as my tears never stopped running down my face.

I stayed there with my back leaned against the tree and cried until I had no tears left. I looked up to see the moon shining above me as the only source of light. I took deep breaths trying to regulate my breathing again. After I had calmed down I closed my eyes and leaned my head back on the tree. This all happened because of me. I don't know why I still had hope for us. I tore and ruined you beyond repair. You must have thought that I was monster for doing this to you even though I said I love you. Why did I expect you to still want me? But I can't live without you. I have for 2 years only because I still had hope. But now...Your gone. You don't want me.

Your POV

You searched everywhere for Jimin. His car was still in the parking lot so you knew he hadn't left. But you spent ages walking/running around trying to find him. Finally you stopped and looked around. You took a deep breath from running and wiped your tears as your vision started getting blurry. Where are you Jimin? I want to talk to you. I want to run back to you. I just want you. You had nearly given up and was about to walk back to his car and wait there but you stopped when you a heard a voice not far away. You spun back around once you heard the voice which was unmistakably Jimin's. You saw a figure leaned against a tree not far away looking up at the sky. Everything was silent with Jimin's voice being the only thing heard. You stayed standing there and listened to him.

"~Kimi o mamori taku te namida ni kawaru mae ni mōichido
I want to protect you one more time before tears run down your face

Negau hodo ni todoka nai Crystal
But crystal gets further from reach, the more I wish for it

Hyaku nen saki ni natte mo tsugi no ichi ho wa kimi to ga ii
Even after hundred years, I want to live with you

Can I be your one?~"

You watched as Jimin looked at the sky and sung through his tears. His voice wasn't smooth since he was still crying saying these words. Your heart ached hearing what Jimin was saying. You could hear the sincerity in his voice and could tell how much he wanted you.

"~Hoshi hitotsu nai yuki no yozora
There is no single star in this snowy sky

oh, someday, someday~

Aisuru ondo ga toke dasu merodi
The warmth of love started melting

Tashika na nukumori yo towa ni tsuzuke
This genuine warmth, please stay forever~"