1

Y/n POV 

I was riding my bike down our road when I saw a car pull in to the driveway of the mrs. marsh's house I saw a girl around my age get out of the back seat (btw you guys are like 14 almost 15) wow she was pretty with her short red hair she was wearing a dress that looked amazing on here  she seemed a little sad but I couldn't be sure I got of my bike and put in in the garage and went inside to ask my mom who she was. Mom!? Yes hun? My mom said she was starting to make lunch. Who's that girl that is at the marshs house? I asked.oh I thought I told you she's living with mrs.Marsh i believe her names Beverly or something of that sort you should go over and say hello you do really need some friends honey. Ok maybe I will go over there i thought to myself. Thanks mom I said as I ran to my room. Ok let's just go talk to her.

Bev POV 

We polled in to the drive way of Aunties house I was sad to leave the losers behind because I  had a really hard time making friends lucky for me it was still summer so I have time but right now I had a lot on my mind it was about bill when he kissed me it just didn't feel right I guess I don't know. I started to get out of the car and grab my bag as my Auntie went in to the house but then I saw a girl on a bike out of the corner of my eye maybe she could be my friend? I think she must of lived next door because she put her bike in the garage of the next door house. I walked in side of my new home it was small but not a small as my old house my Auntie showed me to my room and I put my stuff away.

A/n 

Hope you liked this first chapter I'm not spell checking so pls don't come for me. Don't forget to vote love ya losers byeeeee