5

Play the song when I tell ya to plssss 

Time skip to 3 weeks later still summer break though 

Y/n POV 

Me and Bev have became so close after these past weeks we spent every day together but now I realized that I like her more then a friend but I can't  say anything because I think she likes bill one of her friends from Derry and I couldn't talk to my mom about it because 1 we don't really have a very good relationship and 2 she's homophobic as fuck.

Bev POV 

I've been thinking a lot these past weeks and now I know I like y/n I really want to tell her but what if she doesn't want to be my friend after and my Auntie would not except me.

*Time skip to later in the day around 3:50pm*

*play song now it's important*

Bev POV 

 Screw it im gonna tell her I say I pick up the phone and tell her to meet me by the stream in 10 I quickly get ready and head out I get to the stream and see y/n sitting by it she gets up and walks over to me I start to get nervous I hope she can't tell. What's up she said. Ummmm well I know you probably won't want to even be my friend any more if I tell you this but...I ReallyLikeYouLikeMoreThenAFriendAndI- but then I get cut off by her lips smashing into mine it didn't last very long but it felt right so right. I like you to Beverly Marsh she said but all I could do was smile and blush.

A/n 

I hope ya liked this chapter see ya in the next chapter don't forget to vote love ya losers byeeeeee

Btw I didn't spell check lol